Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Drive and buy in Dublin CA?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Scheduling a test drive for my wife and I in Santa Barbara, a Tesla rep called me this morning to confirm. During our conversation about buying new versus inventory versus CPO she mentioned that in two weeks the Dublin center will open with "hundreds or cars available for test drives and direct purchase staring at $50k". She went on to say that TM will be consolidating the vast majority of their single motor drives in inventory and CPO here as winter approaches and D models are far more desirable in colder parts. This could mean that potential buyers could more easily peruse, drive, inspect, purchase and drive away in their new Tesla all in the same day. I found this article that seems to imply this direction from August.
Tesla to open first Tri-Valley store in Dublin - ContraCostaTimes.com
anyone have any further details? This would be great for us west coasters. It also remove the concerns about wear and tear of higher mileage CPOs.

Tesla HQ told me on Friday that the Dublin location is going to be where most of the CPO cars are going to be kept. I was also told that there are very few AWD cars for sale as used because they sell before they can be listed on the site.