Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driver Profiles - Highland and 2023 Model 3 Issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting and annoying issue, will probably have to raise this one with Tesla but it syncs the seat and steering wheel position between the two cars. You’d think this is good but seems they are both different.

I got in my Highland originally I had to adjust the seat and steering wheel a bit. Too busy collecting to think much of it and assumed the Highland just had different settings to the older Model 3. This does not seem to be the case as my wife’s car is set to preheat for school run so as I was doing that this morning I took her car.

Got in, foot on the pedal and find out it sets me up gangster style, laid back and wheel only just in reach. So I fix that and I did hit save just to check that when I get in my highland I’ll probably be pushed up too close and too upright again.

Guessing not many, if any will have two Model 3’s and Highland vs non to have experienced this. They clearly need to be treated as different cars when it comes to driver seat and wheel position.

Have you tried running the calibration on both cars?

Controls > Service > Driver Seat, Steering & Mirrors Calibration
Oh no. I hadn't even noticed that, my car is getting a ceramic coating but should be done Wednesday hopefully so will try this then.

Thanks for the heads up, hopefully will resolve it. Even though I would just normally drive my car and she will stick to hers (She's not sure on the lack of indicator stalks), it doesn't make sense to warm my car up if hers has already done it on schedule for a short school run.

Reactions: Aliomenti