Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EAP/FSD faster delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all.

I know that the M3 LR with PUP for $49k is the first run.

But I was wondering if I add the EAP and FSD and everything else, will I get the car faster? To add every single available option will put it around $60k. And if I do that, I was wondering if I could get it 1 or 2 months faster. It would make sense b/c Tesla will get my money faster and that's good for them.

I've been tempted to get a CPO Model S but there's no way I can get a 300+ mile S for under $80k.

• Love
Reactions: lunitiks
I was thinking that paying for all that stuff, I could advance in the queue. I understand it's all software.

Person #1. $49k car with no EAP/FSP.
Person #2. $60k+ car with EAP/FSP.

Production wise, there's no difference. And so wouldn't Tesla move person #2 up higher in the queue b/c they can get the money faster?

• Funny
Reactions: cgiGuy
I was thinking that paying for all that stuff, I could advance in the queue. I understand it's all software.

Person #1. $49k car with no EAP/FSP.
Person #2. $60k+ car with EAP/FSP.

Production wise, there's no difference. And so wouldn't Tesla move person #2 up higher in the queue b/c they can get the money faster?

How would anyone here know if they would do that?

Nothing indicates that it's the case though. Assuming someone is okay with initial production, their delivery date has more to do with their location and queue order than anything like that.

So still nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:confused::confused:ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo;)

• Love
Reactions: lunitiks
chavista_diciendo_que_no_memes_png_vector_by_imagenes_en_png-da7cgyo.png