Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

East Coast Supercharger Celebration Road Trip Idea

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Geez, I just looked at that SC visit table you're maintaining and you're at 153 SCs! An unbelievable number, in my book, and the only thing more astonishing is that 153 is "only" good enough to put you in 12th place! Insane!

Which one of those 153 is your favorite? And why? Please be sure to contemplate each one of those 153 before forming your reply. :)

Alan

Geez, I just looked at that SC visit table you're maintaining and you're at 153 SCs! An unbelievable number, in my book, and the only thing more astonishing is that 153 is "only" good enough to put you in 12th place! Insane!

Which one of those 153 is your favorite? And why? Please be sure to contemplate each one of those 153 before forming your reply. :)

Alan
La Vale takes us in the wrong direction to get close to home (selfish) and I'm getting it along with a few other new ones while visiting my brother in Indy for the holidays (practical).

Favorite charger isn't even a challenge - Mt. Shasta in Cali. The chargers are in a hotel lot with just the perfect view of the mountain in the background. And this isn't a Blue Ridge mountain but a 14,000 foot wonder. When I drove Mt. Washington this year I had a side thought that getting to the top wasn't even half of the drive it would be to get to the top of Mt. Shasta. Second on the list is our local Strasburg VA and third is St. George UT, all for the views.

As for the obsession, well when you're chasing other owners that have totals in the 400's then my achievement doesn't really look that impressive. Yet :)

Saturday is going to be cold and maybe rainy. You'll be a lot warmer with the family. Enjoy!

As for the obsession, well when you're chasing other owners that have totals in the 400's then my achievement doesn't really look that impressive. Yet :)

Nice supercharger count. I thought there were only about 430 total superchargers at the moment (415 through the end of Oct 2017) so to have 400 would almost mean visiting every supercharger in the US. Do those folks have 400 total supercharger visits and not 400 unique visits?

I just tallied up mine so far and it looks like I've visited "only" 127 unique superchargers (291 total supercharger visits) in 36 states in 18 months / 55,000 miles. I can already tell where to plan the next road trips so I can hit a few more states as well. Such fun and enjoyment.

upload_2017-12-7_21-50-45.png

I thought there were only about 430 total superchargers at the moment (415 through the end of Oct 2017) so to have 400 would almost mean visiting every supercharger in the US. Do those folks have 400 total supercharger visits and not 400 unique visits?
There's quite a few right across the border in Canada that the leaders have used. There's also 6 lonely ones down in Mexico that people debate going to when they're charging at McAllen. And the US total is up to 445 now. And at least one US owner on the leaderboard has rented a Tesla and charged in Europe.