Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

eBay Spoilers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered this one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TQ4IJX6 I stuck it to the car last Saturday. I'm pretty happy with it the spoiler. Note: Despite Amazon's warning it might take up two months to receive the spoiler, it arrived in seven days. The post office wouldn't provide home delivery due to the excessively large box it was shipped in from the manufacturer. I was required to go pick it up in person at the post office. I was not required to pay any duties or tariffs. YMMV.

IMG_9954.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9954.JPG
    IMG_9954.JPG
    201 KB · Views: 525
I was under the impression that seller ships from Canada, but turned out it was being shipped from Shenzhen China. Still pretty quick as they shipped EMS.

it wouldn't surprise me at all. I was informed the spoiler has shipped but I haven't received any tracking information. So it leads me to believe... Then again if the product is flawless, I don't really car where it comes from. Here's to hoping for the best.

Got the shipment and installed without issues. Mine sit flush all the way across, no issue with warped side. The 3M double sided tape they use is very sticky, so make sure to get it centered on the first try!
Steph, which one did you order, and do you have any before/during/after pics? How did you line it up?

I'm thinking about one bad now... I want a Model X but know it's going to be out of my price range for a LONG time, so I want to spruce up my S for now... Window Tint, black out more logos, and a spoiler...

I ordered the first one in the OP.

I "dry" fitted it (without peeling off the tape backing) and measured both sides with ruler to ensure center, and then marked the ends with blue painter tape. Just remember if you made a mistake, don't try too hard to pull it off; instead use fishing line or dental floss to "floss" it loose.

Sorry didn't get a chance to take pictures while installing. It's actually very easy so I didn't bother to take any picture for documentation purposes.

IMG_7487.JPG