Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EDD For Tesla MYP Jan. 2023 Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD Update: 03/09 - 03/18
Took delivery on 03/17.
Aside from being very dirty with pollen all over, car was fine. After getting home I noticed several minor scratches on the paint (this blue paint seems very prone to minor scratches). I usually detail my own cars, so not a big deal.
There's some sort of spot/stain on the carbon spoiler - it's so minor I'm not sure I will request replacement.

Temp license was glued on the outside of the rear window and I didn't notice (thought it was inside)... almost had an accident washing the car.. lol.

Took delivery on 03/17.
Aside from being very dirty with pollen all over, car was fine. After getting home I noticed several minor scratches on the paint (this blue paint seems very prone to minor scratches). I usually detail my own cars, so not a big deal.
There's some sort of spot/stain on the carbon spoiler - it's so minor I'm not sure I will request replacement.

Temp license was glued on the outside of the rear window and I didn't notice (thought it was inside)... almost had an accident washing the car.. lol.
Did you pick up in Plano location as well? I had a ton of pollen on my car when I was picking up. Made it difficult to inspect. By your driver side mirror where the a pillar meets the front left fender panel, at the gap do you have any paint issues? Mine was not very uniform; i can see the underlying white paint. I looked at another myp and it had same issue.

MYP Black/White - Seattle area
OD 1/29
1st EDD Jan-Feb
2nd EDD Feb 25 - Mar 25
3rd EDD Mar 7 - Mar 21
4th EDD Mar 18- Mar 28
Still no VIN yet... :(
Update!
Got my VIN this morning around 8AM, and scheduled delivery for 3/25! :D
OD 1/29
1st EDD Jan-Feb
2nd EDD Feb 25 - Mar 25
3rd EDD Mar 7 - Mar 21
4th EDD Mar 18- Mar 28
5th EDD Apr 3 - May 1
VIN: 3/21 - saw in app
Schedule delivery text/email 4 hours later
Delivery scheduled 3/25

Did you pick up in Plano location as well? I had a ton of pollen on my car when I was picking up. Made it difficult to inspect. By your driver side mirror where the a pillar meets the front left fender panel, at the gap do you have any paint issues? Mine was not very uniform; i can see the underlying white paint. I looked at another myp and it had same issue.

Yes! I had not noticed before but went there and can see.. it's so minor though, you have to really look for it. Only on the left side maybe no more than one inch worth. What did you do about it?

Reactions: Mr_Joe