Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EDD For Tesla MYP Jan. 2023 Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR. White/white
Order date 1/13/23 AM
Initial EDD. Jan to Mar
Revised Feb 4 to 18
Hoped to see vin # today BUT got
Revised EDD of Feb 15 to Mar 15

Atlanta delivery all cash, no finance, no trade.

MYLR. White/white
Order date 1/13/23 AM
Initial EDD. Jan to Mar
Revised Feb 4 to 18
Hoped to see vin # today BUT got
Revised EDD of Feb 15 to Mar 15

Atlanta delivery all cash, no finance, no trade.
Ugh. I feel your frustration. I ordered on 1/13 too. And I had an EDD of 2/4-2/18 until this morning when it changed to 2/5-2/18.

Mine switched from 02/20-03-27 to 02/22-03/22. Not much improvement. I ordered MYP in MSM; order date 01/19. Been reading that radars might be added back to these. Any word if new builds will have them?
I would love to know this too.

My EDD changed this morning as well.

OD: Jan 15 2023
Original EDD: Feb 05 - March 05
Rescheduled EDD: Feb 23 - March 29
Todays EDD: Feb 13- Feb 23

Anyone who ordered MYLR before the price change and then changed from MYLR to MYP. Did they honor the original price or did you pay the new price??
They didn't honor it for me when I upgraded. Which I'm especially irked at because when I called on Friday morning to upgrade my order, I had no idea of the price increase (not sure what time it even changed over on the website). When I got the new order confirmation in the afternoon, it had the higher price. I tried to get through this weekend to customer service with no luck so far.

Reactions: KangThe
MYP Black/ Black, Tow Hitch , EAP
OD: 1/22
VIN Assigned: 1/25
EDD: 2/8-2/15
Updated EDD on 1/31: 2/5-2-14
Received text to schedule delivery: 2/4
Earliest Date Available and slot I selected : 2/8

Pickup at Tysons Corner, VA

Reactions: QuadB
Anyone who ordered MYLR before the price change and then changed from MYLR to MYP. Did they honor the original price or did you pay the new price??
Changed my order a number of times after the price change and the changed order has always been the original price. As long as you are editing your original order and not creating a new one the pricing should be the price during your first order.

My scheduled Delivery appointment was delayed from Feb 8th to Feb 20th about 10 minutes ago. Disappointed but it is what it is. Why would such a delay occur two days before delivery? Weather looks fine, Car is already made, everything in app except downpayment completed.

My scheduled Delivery appointment was delayed from Feb 8th to Feb 20th about 10 minutes ago. Disappointed but it is what it is. Why would such a delay occur two days before delivery? Weather looks fine, Car is already made, everything in app except downpayment completed.
Maybe the car didn’t arrive on time and the 20th is the next available appoint since they’ve had so many orders. Or maybe car was damaged in transport and they need time to fix it.