Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EDD For Tesla MYP Jan. 2023 Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP: White w/ black interior, tow hitch
Ordered: Jan 14, 2023 @ 2:05 pm MT
Original EDD: Jan - Feb 2023
EDD updated Jan 18: Feb 3 - Mar 3, 2023
EDD updated Jan 23: TBD and has not changed☹️
EDD from Advisor Feb 15: Feb 7 - Mar 7, 2023
Feb 17: Received text “VIN to be assigned in the next 1-2 weeks”

Feb 22 update: No longer see “Accelerated Delivery Available” on my order page even though there are 4 MYP’s at local SC. No VIN yet.
I finally accepted by financing offer today after getting a better rate. Now when I “view source” on the “product-finalize” page I see a VIN but it doesn’t show on my main page anywhere. How do I know if this is a real VIN and not a placeholder? It is PF696###.

I finally accepted by financing offer today after getting a better rate. Now when I “view source” on the “product-finalize” page I see a VIN but it doesn’t show on my main page anywhere. How do I know if this is a real VIN and not a placeholder? It is PF696###.
MVPA has your VIN, but confirm the VIN on the car upon delivery to make sure it didn't change last minute

1677100817697.png

Reactions: -Amanda
Minnesota

(1/25) Order: MYLR MSM

(1/25) EDD established: Jan - march

(1/31) EDD updated: 3/21-3/31

(2/8) Switched order: MYP red/black tow

(2/9) Switched order: MYP Blue/black tow

(2/14) EDD updated: 3/1-3/31

(2/16) EDD updated: 3/1-3/21

(2/16) EDD updated: 3/1-3/29

(2/22) Tesla text “Vin will be assigned within 1-2 weeks”

(2/22) EDD updated: 2/27-3/13

• Informative
Reactions: chobra
Hi everyone. I finally got my VIN. So excited.. I was on this forum every day. You guys are fantastic. I hope everyone gets their delivery as expected. Here is my info..

Order: MYLR MSM/Black/5 Seats/19"
OD: 1/21 11PM ET, completed profile on 1/22 (order agreement says 1/21 OD)
Original EDD: Feb-Mar
Updated EDD: Mar 15 - Mar 31
Tesla Location: Springfield, NJ 07081

Feb 19 2023: Changed order to MYP | MSM | Black and White Premium Interior
Feb 20 2023: Changed order to MYLR | MSM | Black and White Premium Interior | 7 Seat

Feb 22 2023: Received VIN. Fremont build.
Updated EDD: Mar 8 - Mar 15

I applied for a loan from United Teletech Financial FCU. It's approved for 3.625% 48 months.

OD 1/15, MYP White Ext/Black Int, w/ tow, Changed from MYLR to MYP on 2/3
EDD is 2/21 - 2/28, for MD delivery.
Picked up MYP yesterday (build date 2/7, OD change date to MYP 2/3), no exteriors issues to speak of, most of minor things that are easy to ignore, panels gaps, glass gaps, paint shade, all looks good. On the interior I hear a little low frequency sound on bumps (this could be related to hatch sealing). Another is passenger slide C pillar rattle and the alignment of drive door panel with the front dash at the transition for metal and wood trim. I scheduled service for those, hopefully the hatch is resolved during service, rattle should be easy and not sure how easy if the door trim.

There is not PPF the back door/fender, no splash guards. Came with trunk divider (whatever that is called), air compressor and front license plate bracket assembly. Tires on the 21" wheels are Michelin Pilot Sport AS4, glad they are not summer tires, I can drive in small amounts of snow with the AS4.

Overall, quick and great delivery experience, I was allowed to inspect to my hearts content. There were so many MY and M3 in the lot to be delivered.