Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Effect of the 2016 US presidential election on Tesla Motors

How will this election impact Tesla's future?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bernie gets elected then np one can afford a Tesla.
Actually more people would be able afford a Tesla. The tea-brained republican's are protecting the interests of the the people with the highest 1-2% of income, which is killing the middle class.

I said tea-brained because not only they don't have the intelligence to vote for their own best interests, but they think that they can help themselves by taking from the poorest most vulnerable members of our society.

In addition to the environmental benefits.

• Funny
Reactions: EVie'sDad and gene
Actually more people would be able afford a Tesla. The tea-brained republican's are protecting the interests of the the people with the highest 1-2% of income, which is killing the middle class.

I said tea-brained because not only they don't have the intelligence to vote for their own best interests, but they think that they can help themselves by taking from the poorest most vulnerable members of our society.

In addition to the environmental benefits.

Horse@#$%.

I am "middle class" and I've done the numbers and would NOT benefit at all from Bernie.

Fortunately, there is a greater chance of me winning the lottery than him getting elected. :)

Horse@#$%.

I am "middle class" and I've done the numbers and would NOT benefit at all from Bernie.

Fortunately, there is a greater chance of me winning the lottery than him getting elected. :)
No need to use profanity.

Did you do the numbers on Bernies single payer vs Romeycare (aka welfare for the health insurance companies and drug companies)?

Or the fact that Buffet's secretary pays a higher percentage of her income in taxs than Warren? Meanwhile we can't afford (anymore) to provide free college for our kids?