Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon Bear across Europe (and beyond)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Because of all the hassle of today I totally forgot to share you were I stayed the night! It was a nice destination charger in Wildpoldsried, Germany. My drivers were happy to have a good bed and excellent brackfast. Of course I only tried the sauna.
F28A766E-192E-43BA-816F-0870181C133D.jpeg

Correctie Elon
Het was niet op de Fernpassstrasse maar een parallelle weg. De Buchenerlandesstrasse langs het interalpen hotel. Hele mooie bochtjes!

Glad to see your drivers didn't lose their sense of humor, and are over the initial fright and frustration which I suppose they had, as everyone would have it.

Because, now that everyone can laugh at it, I am allowed to remind you that I TOLD YOU TO BE CAREFUL!
You may be in trouble Elon Bear; @job-lek apparently can't even take a selfie straight (that tower behind him in his avatar is not at all upright!). So I wouldn't count on his skills to drive straight either :)
I wish you and your drivers a very happy vacation. The bunch of aluminum which we call Tesla will miracously be reborn, as new, after your vacation! Have fun!

Last edited: