Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon Musk at D11

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you (or anyone) gets hold of the video, please post, would love to see it...

Usually they post up the videos on their Youtube Channel or some other user does (the past ones with Steve Jobs and other Executives are up there)-- one of the most Famous are Steve and Bill Gates together) I argue is a must watch for anybody.

P.S. Also I got your PM read up on a lot of what you mentioned just didn't get a chance to make a meaningful response lol.

I like Engadget's because of the Media. Looks like Elon got more sleep. The interview he gave with Bloomberg looked like he didn't sleep in days.

Expect the first 10-15 minutes or so as a recap to other interviews he had.
Then a little on SpaceX
Then back to Tesla -- probably some hype about batteries
-- Q+A. This should be interesting

Darren Murph 11:08 PM
Musk: "By the end of this year -- you'll be able to drive from LA to NY just using the supercharger network."
Tweet

Darren Murph 11:07 PM
Musk: "There's going to be a dramatic acceleration of the supercharging network. By the end of next month, we'll triple the supercharger coverage area. There's a map that'll go live tomorrow, obviously."

- - - Updated - - -

Elon: The Supercharger network by the end of this year will cover most of the major areas of the US and Canada. You will be able to drive from LA to New York using Superchargers.

As a Canadian, I can't wait to get a Supercharger network in Canada.