Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What works better?

1. To suppress (possible) BS so it never sees the light of day?

2. Let BS fly free so it can be debunked in public?

I vote for number 2. When number 1 happens, people don’t trust the suppressors.

When number 2 happens, you get outcomes like Trump’s multiple election fraud court cases all losing when facts are presented. More people believe this method. And everyone can see what the original claim was and that they are full of it.
Go back and read what people are talking about here. I think people are upset that he's spreading BS.

What works better?

1. To suppress (possible) BS so it never sees the light of day?

2. Let BS fly free so it can be debunked in public?

I vote for number 2. When number 1 happens, people don’t trust the suppressors.

When number 2 happens, you get outcomes like Trump’s multiple election fraud court cases all losing when facts are presented. More people believe this method. And everyone can see what the original claim was and that they are full of it.
And you ask the Trump supporters after the court debunks it and they still believe him. So yes I think it’s better to not give it any air.

No, he can run for president. He just can't take the office.

082FB6F1-6DBC-4654-B6E2-E1DA0326249F.gif

That’d be an actual waste of money.

Yeah. Like Biden supporting GM and labor unions and ignoring Elon along with Elisabeth Warren and Sanders hatred of him because of his mission to fight the Climate Crisis and being successful at it(Why they didn't work with Elon is a tragedy for all). Abe Lincoln was a republican who freed the slaves and said; You can please some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time. Being a democrat and like Elon voting that way I also want a more truthful and transparent representation and not the generalizations of putting someone as a Dem or Repub. It really isn't that important.
One point of correction that people always seem to miss when they post about Abe is that the some of the political positions of Democrats and Republicans switched to be what the other side used to be. This is important because people try to blame one side for various things, forgetting that things have changed, and the party of the past isn't the same as the party of today.

Good news

Status
Not open for further replies.