Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t really follow Fauci declarations during the pandemic
I didn’t really follow what he declared to the Congress

But now I read some tweets about Musk and prosecuting Fauci.

Is there something I should know about something Fauci has really done wrong or is it a way to bring more MAGA hatters to buy Cybertrucks?

Is there a 9D 9 dimensions string theory chess move Elon is trying to make to make TSLA stock blossom like never or are we heading into right wing theories?

Please someone reassure my investment that it’s not going to $138 per share
In the US it's politically impossible for a politician to change parties. The previous party despises the person, and the new party distrusts and does not fully accept the person. This leaves the politician with few friends. The same concept applies to Elon's previous supporters, his tweets and his public image.

Extended threads on Twitter with folks saying driving a Tesla is like wearing a MAGA hat now, with many saying they were considering buying a Tesla but would no longer do so. Others saying they walked the walk and bought another brand of EV based on Elon’s shenanigans. Maybe just talk, but worrisome nonetheless.

This brings up an interesting question:

If Teslas are now for MAGA supporters, what cars are for anti-MAGA supporters?

Reactions: ElectricIAC
It looks as if you reported Scott Kelly's tweet.
No, that is not how it works; reported Tweets are hidden. I’ll leave the details as an exercise for the reader.

If I reported Scott Kelly’s Tweet, I would have said so!

(Yes I think the way Twitter displays this stuff is odd and could easily be more clear to the uninitiated, but such is life, and once you’re familiar with the “language” it is not an issue.)

Last edited:

Is there something I should know about something Fauci has really done wrong or is it a way to bring more MAGA hatters to buy Cubertrucks?

Is there a 9D 9 dimensions string theory chess move Elon is trying to make to make TSLA stock blossom like never or are we heading into right wing theories?

You came to the right place. In this thread there will always be someone to tell you something/anything pro-TSLA.

Sorry for this looking like my first post, i usually always lurk and it's been so long i forgot my username/password.

What is going on with all the politics these days in here? Was there a change in the TMC moderation policy or raiding from somewhere? The cars haven't changed the only restraint on growth continued to be supply not demand. I think we are getting sucked into the media's latest project here to bring down an independent thinker. I wish discussion would stick to the company and cars.

Elon is why Tesla is valued where it is. If the CEO changes don't be surprised if it becomes valued more like Toyota which would be a precipitous drop.

Sorry for this looking like my first post, i usually always lurk and it's been so long i forgot my username/password.

What is going on with all the politics these days in here? Was there a change in the TMC moderation policy or raiding from somewhere? The cars haven't changed the only restraint on growth continued to be supply not demand. I think we are getting sucked into the media's latest project here to bring down an independent thinker. I wish discussion would stick to the company and cars.

Elon is why Tesla is valued where it is. If the CEO changes don't be surprised if it becomes valued more like Toyota which would be a precipitous drop.
Just TSLAQ things.

• Disagree
Reactions: mach-edriver
Cancel culture needs to be canceled itself, lol.
D05C3B0B-2DD3-4D2C-82FF-93F7DB87DFB5.jpeg

Is there something I should know about something Fauci has really done wrong or is it a way to bring more MAGA hatters to buy Cubertrucks?

Hang in there. I'm starting to wonder if the questionable tweets might be related to a possible stock buyback this week. The SEC would probably have a tough time linking the two and claiming manipulation. Not a great look, but could be worse.

I strongly disagree. Forcing your pronouns upon others when they didn’t ask, and implicitly ostracizing those who don’t, is neither good nor kind to anyone.

How badly did Musk's child turning trans burn him ? Seems to have made him completely unhinged.

Esp. considering this ...

How badly did Musk's child turning trans burn him ? Seems to have made him completely unhinged.

Esp. considering this ...

A strange thought occurred to me.

You can be respectful of someone’s orientation and at the same time not desire to make it the focal point of an unrelated conversation.

The Ghost of Christmas Past, Howard Hughes, is stalking the TMC investor community.
Hard to remain sanguine with some of the declamatory events that are occurring.
Weird that you think current events are more concerning than him tweeting "FREE AMERICA NOW" in all caps, or him tweeting "Funding secured", the investor community got through all that unscathed, I see no reason for pessimism today.

Status
Not open for further replies.