Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who takes delivery in Dec I think will get $3750 off. That's dropping pricing. I don't see Ford F150 EV dropping and I still see ADM on other EVs actually even though folks might not even qualify next year for any tax credit due to income limits.

We'll see how this all plays out, but when I look at other EV threads, it's certainly clear that not everyone felt what they went with was an inferior choice and what they picked fit their needs better (obviously or they would've just got a Tesla).

Fords customers are still eligible for the Federal Tax Credit. Though if the mis-named IRA hadn't come along, their tax credits would have started to sunset in 2023 - just like what happened to Tesla and GM a few years ago.

I can easily understand why someone would think that the security risks of continuously publishing the real-time location of a person (especially a celebrity) (or their plane) would outweigh the involved freedom of speech.

However I don't understand how anyone would consider that a larger security risk than Trump's Jan 6th related behavior (except maybe from a very partisan position).

'Elon abandoned Tesla': 3rd-largest individual shareholder calls for a new CEO​

"Elon is a mere hired hands. He is our employee... Elon was the proud father, Tesla has grown up... An executioner, Tim Cook-like is needed, not Elon," Leo tweeted. "I plan to invest more $billion bc Tesla will be the biggest company with or without Elon."

In an apparent reference to an options trade, Leo said that he will buy an additional 3 million shares at $160 per share if Tesla falls below $160 in a few weeks, but what bothers Leo is that while he's buying Tesla stock, Musk is selling.

Like I said, that whole tweet by Musk about his son being attacked is Fake News. You would think he would have reported everything to LAPD by now.

Free speech was the last thing people were saying to defend musk. Like it's ok he's jeopardizing our Tesla stock because it's for free speech. It's clear that this was a lie too. There's nothing left to defend.

It's time for him to be fired as CEO
Like I have always said, Free Speech is just a fig leaf to hide racism / other forms of hate speech.

Elon is doing his best to make sure a large number of people never buy a Tesla.

His actions remind me of the founder/CEO of a startup I was at. I overheard him saying he'd rather tank the company than lose money on a side deal he was working on. I quit shortly after that, and sure enough, he tanked the company. I don't think Elon will tank Tesla, but I don't think he cares at this point if it is hurt by his actions. He's 100% focused on whatever battles he wants to fight at Twitter, everything else doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.