Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

As a kicker to last night, Elon has now publicly disclosed Halli's disability. I'm not sure if he's trying to get a bulk discount on legal fees? Disclosing employee medical info, unpaid wages, defamation, and retaliation.

This dude may or may not be "independently wealthy" now, but his odds sure have increased over the last 24 hours.

I had muted Elon, so I didn't pick up on this last set of tweets.

This is quite sad, seeing that he jumped to conclusions about his disability. It also highlights "invisible" disability (in that it looks like you can do some normal things but there's a lot of qualifiers around it). Reminds me of people who try to accuse people who appear to be able walk as not being handicapped or that they must be using a disabled parking pass illegally.

I do think that some parts of the impact on Tesla from Elon's action when taken individually don't impact or hurt the brand all that much (in that people are still buying the car and stuff). But a lot of little things I feel will add up, and sooner or later this is going to turn into an albatross. I think maybe some were quick to jump off the boat (selling at the bottom) but I do not think it's impossible either, so watch your risk level.

I really really really want to buy another Tesla but Musk is making it hard. While it is an American Co. the owner is an apartheid loving moron who has exactly 0 American Values BUT is happy to fool the far right now that he’s gotten all he could get from the far left……

Just waiting for him to be replaced at Tesla……

Pre 2020 Musk was the best version…

That's a sustainable business model.
Laugh if you will... but those office plants were primo NorCal sinsemilla!
Part of the same employee satisfaction effort that led to the free wine on tap and child care that SO angers the “I’m The Boss and lashings will continue until morale improves!” types here who apparently just detest worker benefits of any kind, or treating workers simply as humans for that matter.

• Funny
Reactions: B@ndit and DrGriz
Elon labels unseen documentary on him a hit piece

Biggest hit piece on Elon is coming from Elon's mouth and Twitter account. I'm telling you, if he just did total radio silence starting in 2020 -- no public statements outside of investor events, no tweets, nothing, just 100% STFU since 2020 -- his reputation and Tesla's reputation would be in much better shape right now.

Just look at all the free advertising for Tesla though!! Think what front page BBC ads would cost! 🤮
The same story is also on the front page of Finland's largest newspaper.

Needless to say, every media on the planet follows BBC's front page.

Reactions: DrGriz
Status
Not open for further replies.