Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow what a fun atmosphere to work in.
In the waning days of his presidency in Kabul, Karzai was smoking a fair amount of hash etc and getting paranoid... spent some time under his desk hiding etc....so paranoid, he started leaving the door to the bathroom open and made his guards stand right outside and occasionally look in.
The bathroom was windowless.

• Funny
Reactions: DrGriz
And why pray tell is the department of energy looking into this? What does COVID have to do with energy? Very strange to me.

The short answer is because the Energy Department has a special division that, as part of its mission to track and mitigate the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, specializes in the study of biological weapons such as viruses.

Does it seem like the errors are happening more frequently? I think the solution is to lay off more engineers, what do you think?

How a single engineer brought down Twitter

Monday’s errant configuration change was at least the sixth high-profile service outage at Twitter this year:

Does it seem like the errors are happening more frequently? I think the solution is to lay off more engineers, what do you think?

How a single engineer brought down Twitter

Monday’s errant configuration change was at least the sixth high-profile service outage at Twitter this year:
Inside Twitter’s HQ, however, the mood was almost light. “We’re laughing all the way down,” says a different current employee.

Elon is now, apparently, firing Twitter employees in tweet threads. Just total sociopathic behavior.

Thought this purchase wouldn't be a distraction from Tesla, though?
The news here isn't that he's firing people - it's the way he's just mocking the person shamelessly and Twitter HR can't even tell the dude whether or not he was actually laid off or not. A combination of pure incompetence (or just completely overwhelmed) by Twitter HR and Elon just being a dick head.

Status
Not open for further replies.