There was some discussion in the investor´s short term thread, as Elon will be here in Europe for a couple of days I think it might be worth giving this trip its own thread. Things he will likely attend while he is here:
- Wed, Sep 23: Elon was in a discussion with all the European Ministers responsible for Energy in their respective countries: Google Übersetzer
The EU energy ministers arrived on 09/23/2015 at an informal meeting in Luxembourg. The talks, the issue was new energy technologies. To this end, the EU energy ministers discussed, among other things with the US entrepreneur Elon Musk (Tesla) and the Swiss solar plane pioneer Bertrand Piccard (Solar Impulse) about the chances of innovative technologies for cost-effective, safe and clean energy supply. Another focus of the meeting were financing instruments for investments in renewable energy and energy efficiency.
- Thu, Sep 24: Elon will be in a public discussion (to be live streamed) with Sigmar Gabriel, German Federal Minister for Economic Affairs and Energy: Google Übersetzer (see ev-enthusiasts post Tesla Motors in talks with German Government - Elon talks to Sigmar, Berlin Sept.24th)
- Fri, Sep 25: Speech at Tesla World Event, Antwerp, NL (see rrreutel´s post)
- Fri, Sep 25: Likely visit at opening of new assembly plant in the Netherlands, see rrreutel´s post and ev-enthusiast´s post here: Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2015 - Page 1296
- Likely visit to IAA (Frankfurt Motor Show)