Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Empirical "evidence" that Model S is better than a Masserati

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I texted my friend today and told him he had to come by and check out the Tesla. Apparently he had been living under a rock, because he hadn't picked up on the fact that I had gotten my Model S a couple of weeks ago ;-)

He immediate responded with "I will trade you my Masserati for the weekend". He was quick to offer up his (brand new btw) gas guzzling beast, while I am still wondering if I can be without my baby for a whole weekend. So obviously Model S must be the better car.

... I might take one for the team on this one in the spirit of spreading Tesla love and convert another one o the light

Yea. "Take one for the team". It's a dirty job but someones gotta do it. :cool: Teslas are better in every way but a Maserati is still a Maserati. So you should just act reluctant and take him up on his offer for a weekend.

Just say that you will hand over yours with a full battery and say that its okay if you get it back almost empty. And that should go for both cars ;)

That'll be a hard bumper sticker to find ... because if you have a Tesla, would you realistically think anyone would have any other type of car also? :tongue:

Okay, so how about any sticker that says 'My other car is a ....." Then take a black marker, stroke out the offensive proper noun and write 'Tesla' in its place? Just don't draw outside the lines; wouldn't want to get any of the marker on the Maserati. That might be bad for your friendship. :biggrin:

Okay, so how about any sticker that says 'My other car is a ....." Then take a black marker, stroke out the offensive proper noun and write 'Tesla' in its place? Just don't draw outside the lines; wouldn't want to get any of the marker on the Maserati. That might be bad for your friendship. :biggrin:

Or could just replace his license plate frame with the one from the online Tesla shop.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371954205.176723.jpg

One of my friends just bought a Ferrari. It makes me a little sad. You know, because friends don't let friends by Ferrari's. But now I have perfect way of making it work to my personal comedic benefit. I'm so happy right now.

The San Rafael service centre is just next to the local Ferrari/Maserati shop and there is a good deal of respect for each brand between the two facilities. Beautiful cars all around.