Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

End of quarter offers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think their MX incentive on new deliveries will only be for inventory units. There are many that are sitting with the 351 mile range that they need to unload. I’d rather have the 371 range with no discount than settle for the 351, to be honest. FUSC is enticing but that’s not guaranteed and I won’t be SCing often anyways. My Mx is set for delivery in November and I’ve contemplated delaying till EOQ to see what incentives there are but I honestly don’t want to deal with the EOQ rush.

Demo 2020 351-mile LR+ by me just got released into "new" inventory - 1705 miles, approx $6000 discount (6-seat, white with all black, $90.5k with FSD/$80.5k without). I've put about 50 of those miles on it, lol

I'm not finding any inventory X's where I'm at (South FL). I wonder when they'll be releasing the demo's and showroom vehicles out for sale?

There appears to be several in Florida, including some in Miami.
New & Used Electric Cars | Tesla

This probably is not a complete list. Your best bet would be to contact a Tesla sales advisor.

Most include FSD but if that isn't wanted, I understand Tesla will remove which should lower the price by $10k.

• Funny
Reactions: hcdavis3
lol @ "meh" to 351 miles vs 371 miles.

in the US, there's almost nowhere that you will actually NEED that extra 20 miles to get to a supercharger. once they crossed the 300 mile psychological barrier, combined with increased supercharger coverage, they took care of that.

and this is coming from someone in a late 2019 build Performance Raven who "only" gets ~285 real world highway miles.

Depending on location, Tesla has many other new/demo inventory MXs with discounts up to $10k or so right now.

Hi TMC - first time post, but long-time lurker; thanks so much for all the valuable info that everyone contributes to the community!

Currently in the market for a 202x Model X and can confirm the above in speaking with a local SA. They also did imply that FSD could be disabled for an additional $10k off for new inventory.

Back to the original thread topic - for any type of EOY offer, when ideally would Tesla announce it? Do they do anything around Black Friday in the States, or would it be early December to ensure that they can have order + deliveries completed in the calendar year?

Back to the original thread topic - for any type of EOY offer, when ideally would Tesla announce it? Do they do anything around Black Friday in the States, or would it be early December to ensure that they can have order + deliveries completed in the calendar year?
Tesla quarter end or year end special promotions tend to become public through articles, social media, and/or word of mouth but I don't think there is generally a set time. There may not be anything announced/shared/leaked until next month.