Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Energi v3.0 - Beta Program

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Everyone,

For those of you who have my app Energi, will know that I am constantly improving it and adding ambitious features to it constantly. My most ambitious feature to date has to be the Trip Planner. This was no easy task, as I had to do a lot of work using Google Maps API to plot the best route...

Anyways. I am launching a Beta Pilot Program that allows users, like you, to be apart of the development of Energi. What is the app created for if not for you guys. For those who want to help out, you can head over to my new site, energi.io and sign up to be apart of the program.

Those who are selected will receive a beta version of the app as well as a $25 App Store Gift Card for your help.

Feel free to post future feature requests here and check back to this post to see what I'm working on!

I attempted to sign up at Energi.io. I filled out the form and pressed "Apply for the Beta". The screen flashed and a new window for the sign up screen opened. I have no idea if the sign up was successful or not. I'm using Firefox on OS/X.

Hey Everyone,

For those of you who have my app Energi, will know that I am constantly improving it and adding ambitious features to it constantly. My most ambitious feature to date has to be the Trip Planner. This was no easy task, as I had to do a lot of work using Google Maps API to plot the best route...

Anyways. I am launching a Beta Pilot Program that allows users, like you, to be apart of the development of Energi. What is the app created for if not for you guys. For those who want to help out, you can head over to my new site, energi.io and sign up to be apart of the program.

Those who are selected will receive a beta version of the app as well as a $25 App Store Gift Card for your help.

Feel free to post future feature requests here and check back to this post to see what I'm working on!

Thanks for the opportunity! I just signed up and there was no confirmation screen, just return to the sign up page.

Wow! The response has been amazing. I'm going to keep the sign up from open for another 24 hours, but after that I'm going to have to close it.

For all those on Android, reply to the welcome email with "Android". Beta Testers will be sent an email very soon*.

*Tesla soon.

Feature request: An automatic cabin cooling setting based on a temperature set point. I'm always monitoring the temperature with the tesla app and turning on the AC when it exceeds 105f or so. Would be better if this was part of the cars feature set but my multiple requests to tesla over the last 18 months has fallen on deaf ears.

Feature request: An automatic cabin cooling setting based on a temperature set point. I'm always monitoring the temperature with the tesla app and turning on the AC when it exceeds 105f or so. Would be better if this was part of the cars feature set but my multiple requests to tesla over the last 18 months has fallen on deaf ears.
Nice... Lol, I do the same thing