Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Energy Savings Trust loan for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Too late, car is gone to a new owner or inventory. Your given 7-10 days to reschedule and EST took too long to send the money.
Now I'm back of the queue, waiting for next car around late april.
That’s such a shame.

My EST experience has been:

23/1Application
14/2 First contact from est
21/2 additional credit checks
28/2 loan offer received
2/3 final invoice sent
4/3 Invoice validated by Tesla
9/3 - claim being checked.

16/3 - car collection

I
Don't be like me, I lost mine. If Tesla decide to add £3500 to my order, I'm cancelling.
i am so sorry you ended up losing it. I was due for delivery on Friday this week and have moved it forward until next Friday in the hope EST have got the funds released. I’m seriously worried now. I only moved to “claim being checked” yesterday and spoke to someone on phone today who “hopes” I should be in a payment run next Tuesday

Reactions: Andy6781
Email from EST this morning, replying to a query I made last week. They confirmed they have all the information required to finalise the claim, however they can’t confirm when the funds will be released, although they are hopeful to include me in the first payment run of next week. No mention of how far along I am in the 10 day process.

Email from EST this morning, replying to a query I made last week. They confirmed they have all the information required to finalise the claim, however they can’t confirm when the funds will be released, although they are hopeful to include me in the first payment run of next week. No mention of how far along I am in the 10 day process.
When did you email or post your final invoice?

Just got a call from Tesla, she said she will keep the car until monday! Funds haven't arrived yet though.
I'm in last chance saloon.

Just received a missed call from Tesla. My car is available for collection tomorrow or Saturday . Tried calling back right away to hear a automated message that the lines are closed.
I phoned this morning, first thing, just to check when the funds would be sent. A very helpful chap went away, investigated and then said all the checks were done and it would be in Thursday or Fridays payrun and it would take 3 to 5 working days to get to my account.. not a lot of good for a Monday pickup.
So I phoned the bank to try to arange some emergency funds to keep the Monday pickup,( I've already bought the train tickets and a week later than that I'll be in Denmark) I got an appointment for tomorrow. they asked me to ask EST for an email confirmingwhen the money would be sent.
I phoned the EST back and explained the situation. The young lady went away and checked as before, but came back with a completely different answer. I was on day 5 of 10 there were a couple of s,all checks to do, so it would be another working 5 days before the money was sent and could be another 5 working days till I received the money.
These phone calls were literally 15 minutes apart!! How can you get such differing answers in such a short time?
Fingers crossed for tomorow

I got my Ohme charger fitted this afternoon. In the middle of it I got an email, in fact 2 identical emails, from EST saying that my funds were in the process of being paid into my bank. Hopefully that means that Monday is still on. Though I'll have to find a TSB in Edinburgh to make the CHAPS payment from asif I waited till the banks open here I don't think I'd make the 1400 appointment.
So it looks like the guy was correct and the american accented lady was wrong.
I sent a text to Tesla saying that I might be on for Monday after all and asking for a contact no for Edinburgh so I could let them know.. The replied that they couldn't hold on to the car as space was very tight and sent me a contact no. Do you need the number Andy?

I got my Ohme charger fitted this afternoon. In the middle of it I got an email, in fact 2 identical emails, from EST saying that my funds were in the process of being paid into my bank. Hopefully that means that Monday is still on. Though I'll have to find a TSB in Edinburgh to make the CHAPS payment from asif I waited till the banks open here I don't think I'd make the 1400 appointment.
So it looks like the guy was correct and the american accented lady was wrong.
I sent a text to Tesla saying that I might be on for Monday after all and asking for a contact no for Edinburgh so I could let them know.. The replied that they couldn't hold on to the car as space was very tight and sent me a contact no. Do you need the number Andy?
Yes please. That would be great if I could get in touch with them

Last edited: