Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Enhanced autopilot US

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No one can answer this for you. I believe the last time they offered it was around this same time last year for $4K. Now with subscription FSD, I think it is unlikely unless it appeared in subscription form. Last year they sent out an email when it was offered.

No, should have been more specific. I meant to say when this thing finally is rolled out to the fleet in full…may still be in beta. Will it provide any additional features for those with autopilot only? I would think the UI might change for all vehicles but that’s just a guess.

No, should have been more specific. I meant to say when this thing finally is rolled out to the fleet in full…may still be in beta. Will it provide any additional features for those with autopilot only? I would think the UI might change for all vehicles but that’s just a guess.
I wouldn’t expect new features for basic AP, but I would expect basic AP to benefit from any performance improvements in FSD. For example, fewer phantom braking incidents for those that experience them now.

I just saw it as well and it's a lot more intriguing to me now that it's half off... I don't necessarily care about autopilot on city. Can you upgrade from EAP to FSD by paying the difference?