Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Error CHG_u015_FCdisabled, how to fix it

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, when connecting to the Supercharger v2 an error popped up: CHG_u015_FCdisabled [customer, service-fix], DC charging is not possible, work only AC . In the car configuration FC and other charging is enabled.
Does anyone know this message and know what how to fix it.
Car have free supercharging, no unpaid invoices.

Attachments

• 20211104_200905.jpg
    20211104_200905.jpg
    485.2 KB · Views: 222
  • 20211106_094641.jpg
    20211106_094641.jpg
    443.2 KB · Views: 147
  • 20211106_090749.jpg
    20211106_090749.jpg
    469.5 KB · Views: 206
Hello, when connecting to the Supercharger v2 an error popped up: CHG_u015_FCdisabled [customer, service-fix], DC charging is not possible, work only AC . In the car configuration FC and other charging is enabled.
Does anyone know this message and know what how to fix it.
Car have free supercharging, no unpaid invoices.
What is the history of your car. Did it have damage and was it written off by an insurance company? Teslas that have been repaired after having a serious damage history get banned from supercharging by Tesla.

Reactions: MP3Mike
Upvote 0
What is the history of your car. Did it have damage and was it written off by an insurance company? Teslas that have been repaired after having a serious damage history get banned from supercharging by Tesla.
As you can see in the picture from the configuration, supercharging is active, I have information from the Tesla service that the car is not banned, I have no outstanding payments, the car has no warranty and I want to repair it myself, but I need to know what this error means exactly

Upvote 0
As you can see in the picture from the configuration, supercharging is active, I have information from the Tesla service that the car is not banned, I have no outstanding payments, the car has no warranty and I want to repair it myself, but I need to know what this error means exactly
As @MP3Mike said, I don’t think the car config is particularly relevant. The Supercharger station itself decides which cars get to charge now, and I suspect it’s telling you that your car is not on the list.

As a troubleshooting step, you could try non-Tesla DC fast charging with a chademo adapter (if such a thing exists in Europe)

Upvote 0
This problem is not solved yet. Do You have the same error or what?
Yes,I did have it since the 24-th of December.
Tesla is changing me 3600€ for the repair,they changed many parts and the first estimated price was like 600€,then they changed it to 1700€,and now I have to pay 3600€.
That’s a lot,because they misdiagnosed the car twice,and changed some parts they didn’t have to.

Upvote 0
Yes,I did have it since the 24-th of December.
Tesla is changing me 3600€ for the repair,they changed many parts and the first estimated price was like 600€,then they changed it to 1700€,and now I have to pay 3600€.
That’s a lot,because they misdiagnosed the car twice,and changed some parts they didn’t have to.
Wow, did they finally say what was realy broken? Can You share items from the invoice?

Upvote 0
Anyone else confronted with this problem and managed to fix the car by replacing the charge port, HV cable and high voltage junction box?
I have a 2016 MX with free supercharging.
Last week I supercharged in the rain and after I finished charging I got the message CHG_u015.
The next day I checked the car and found a lot of water in the trunk (the rear AC housing cracked and all the water was draining in the car, this was an old problem but I just discovered it).
I suspect the heavy rain and the water in the trunk shortened/ corroded something.
I am trying to fix this myself unless it is a completed fix.
Thank you

Upvote 0
Update : A friend fixed the CHG_u015f error.
All it needed was a dc-dc charger reset ( at least that's what he told me) - he connected to my car online
In my case it was a software glitch.
Also he calibrated the 12v battery and no more parasitic drain !! Before I was loosing 3-5% / 24 hours parked, now I loose 1 mile / 6 days parked

Upvote 0