Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Escalate Complaint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have had an issue identified at delivery that I was told to contact service about after I had a chance to look over the car after I got it home and that way if there were anything else it could be handled at once.

The issue is not one that impacts driving but it has been 2 months .. multiple calls and voicemails as well as emails and chat support complaints and I have not gotten a single call back to schedule a service.

The SC is a 3 hour drive but more importantly...I can’t believe there is no way of reaching some one past the delivery manager of the SC to handle this lack of response and get issues addressed.

If there has been anyone that has had success circumventing the constant push back to call the SC then please let me know

• Helpful
Reactions: Leafdriver333
And that's the bane of any Car service center.
They won't address what's wrong until you bring it in.
After they examine it then they order the parts.
And then you get to bring it back sometime in the future.
Maybe you can get a mobile ranger to come to you for the look-see-order part, maybe even the fix

I get all that. But a simple freakin call or email to discuss. To much to ask?

Sorry. Just super bitter

The Costa Mesa service center almost never answers their phone nor returns voicemails or emails. So I feel your pain. Every once in a while I do get a live person on the phone and then I can usually get my issue resolved. It’s probably only about one in ten calls but if I keep dialing enough times I eventually get through to a live person.