Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Europe, let the games begin!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone

I am beside myself!!! Tesla is about to flood Europe with Model 3s!!! I am so happy and excited to FINALLY be part of the Tesla Family and to be part of this amazing and PEACEFUL revolution! Thaaaank you so much Elon and Tesla Team :)

3/31/2016 Line waiter (Non Owner) Zurich, Switzerland
12/6/2018 Got invite & configured (AWD, EAP, Pearl White, White Interior)
12/29/2018 Started buying floor mats, center console wrap, logo decals... ;-

And..... drum rolls.... got a call from Tesla today confirming delivery in feb/march and asking some questions like: when do we wish to receive our beautiful car (NOW!! ), if we pay cash or leasing, want to trade our car in, whether we want winter tires (all model 3‘s are being delivered with summer tires) and so on!

It is finally happening and I am so happy to VERY soon see as many of you out there on the streets of Europe as possible! :)

Holla!

Hi everyone

I am beside myself!!! Tesla is about to flood Europe with Model 3s!!! I am so happy and excited to FINALLY be part of the Tesla Family and to be part of this amazing and PEACEFUL revolution! Thaaaank you so much Elon and Tesla Team :)

And..... drum rolls.... got a call from Tesla today confirming delivery in feb/march and asking some questions like: when do we wish to receive our beautiful car (NOW!! ), if we pay cash or leasing, want to trade our car in, whether we want winter tires (all model 3‘s are being delivered with summer tires) and so on!

It is finally happening and I am so happy to VERY soon see as many of you out there on the streets of Europe as possible! :)

Holla!
Congrats!

Hi everyone

Holla!
Congratulations! Did you get a VIN?

Congrats Valentine_13 :)

They took all the info about our current car and then sent this email.

No VIN yet however but now got the referal link via the Tesla app :cool:

Attachments

• 0E7C01A2-186F-472D-80B1-FDA8F34FB999.png
    0E7C01A2-186F-472D-80B1-FDA8F34FB999.png
    102.9 KB · Views: 133
Hopefully Tesla has cleaned up their logistics act and you folks over the pond don't have to deal with this 3-7 rescheduled delivery appt nonsense. Either way, it's still worth every second of the wait even if it does. :)

Reactions: gonature
Hi everyone

Holla!

Very glad to see that Tesla has started calling the first future owners!
Waiting patiently for their call and in between shopping for accessories, but at present tough to find for model 3...
Where did you get the console wrap ?

Very glad to see that Tesla has started calling the first future owners!
Waiting patiently for their call and in between shopping for accessories, but at present tough to find for model 3...
Where did you get the console wrap ?
The folks who did my PPF did the center console and tablet. There are several companies like Abstract Ocean that sell kits. Congrats! I made the mistake of overshopping for accessories during my wait. There’s some value in having the car and then making decisions.