Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European pricing and configurator now live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just ordered in The Netherlands.
Reservation date april 1, 2016. Non-owner, non-employee.
Didn't get the mail from Tesla, but found the configuration button after a refresh on the Tesla site.

Very happy to have ordered! :)
I've got the Tesla Model 3 Long-range AWD with multi-coat red, 19" wheels and black interior.
Total price: 64.120 euro (incuding VAT). Paid 2.000 with my order (and 1.000 in 2016 with the reservation).

It said delivery in february / march 2019.

Awesome and congratulations.

So the order is € 2k deposit and the total of € 3.5 k is at that point non refundable I assume.

Would you mind to list the cost options you have had?!

Received the Email this morning that the configurator is online here in Switzerland.
Ordered 01. April (online), non-owner, non-employee

There are only 2 Options: Long-range (59400CHF) and High speed (71300CHF).

5 Colors: Black (free), Grey, Blue (1600CHF), White red (2100chf)

2 Interiors: Black (free), White (1050chf)

Wheels: 18" (free), 19" (1600CHF)

Autopilot 5300CHF

+990CHF for "fees"

I ordered Long-range, white interior, Autopilot = 58360CHF (incl 8%VAT)

Payment 2000CHF
Delivery February/march 2019

I assume the options are the same all over Europe. Is it possible to order a Tesla from another country and have it imported?

Reactions: avoigt
Awesome and congratulations.

So the order is € 2k deposit and the total of € 3.5 k is at that point non refundable I assume.

Would you mind to list the cost options you have had?!

Thanks!

1.000 euro for the reservation, 2.000 euro with the order.
Total of 3.000 euro payed so far. If you want to cancel, you can contact Tesla. The money is still refundable untill you're assigned to a vehicle / VIN number. An amount of 500 euro is non-refundable.

These are the options we have when ordering in the Netherlands:

- Model 3 LR AWD - 58.800 euro
- Model 3 Performance - 69.700 euro
- Midnight Silver Metallic - 1.600 euro
- Deep blue metallic - 1.600 euro
- Pearl White - 2.100 euro
- Red Multi-coat - 2.700 euro
- 19" wheels - 1.600 euro
- White interieur - 1.050 euro
- Autopilot - 5.300 euro (or 7.400 when added after delivery)

Not optional:
- Documentation and destination fee - 980 euro
- Recyclingfee - 40 euro

@rollo.martins; Same here. App doesn't work: no product assigned.

• Informative
Thanks!

1.000 euro for the reservation, 2.000 euro with the order.
Total of 3.000 euro payed so far. If you want to cancel, you can contact Tesla. The money is still refundable untill you're assigned to a vehicle / VIN number. An amount of 500 euro is non-refundable.

These are the options we have when ordering in the Netherlands:

- Model 3 LR AWD - 58.800 euro
- Model 3 Performance - 69.700 euro
- Midnight Silver Metallic - 1.600 euro
- Deep blue metallic - 1.600 euro
- Pearl White - 2.100 euro
- Red Multi-coat - 2.700 euro
- 19" wheels - 1.600 euro
- White interieur - 1.050 euro
- Autopilot - 5.300 euro (or 7.400 when added after delivery)

Not optional:
- Documentation and destination fee - 980 euro
- Recyclingfee - 40 euro

@rollo.martins; Same here. App doesn't work: no product assigned.

VAT is 21% in Netherlands isn't it?

I also received an invitation to order yesterday (5 Dec. Switzerland). I ordered now today via my account for one of the two reservations dating back to March 2016. Both reservations were open for ordering. The second order will follow in a few days. Delivery in February-March were mentioned (depending on options). As the schedules for the batches will gradually be built over the next few weeks I do not expect much more information before early January.

Sofar as i can see.
I have now paid 3.000 euro.
1.000 in march 2016 (paid by creditcard).
and
2.000 yesterday (Also by creditcard, but had also the posibility to do it by bank tranfer).

the final bill i have to pay at the delivery itself. (they will contact me how that works).

at 58k€ LR starting price I´m definitely out.
With our company rebates that translates to a ~75k BMW 5 or E-Class. The Model 3 can`t compete with that for me, personally.
For non EV enthusiasts that`s just terrible value for the money.

Enjoy your cars guys :)

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Do we have anyone from Germany confirmed? Just found this, which could be the reason for the delay, the car needs to be added to the list of cars that are eligible for the subsidy before we can order with the subsidized price:

Hab gerade mit der Hotline telefoniert:

Q: Hängt die Verzögerung im Vergleich zu anderen EU-Ländern mit der BAFA-Liste zusammen, d.h. ist das Model 3 auf der BAFA-Liste wenn wir konfigurieren können?
A: (nach kurzem Zögern): Ja. (klang relativ sicher)

(Tesla phone hotline confirmed it)

Karsten Jung on Twitter

at 58k€ LR starting price I´m definitely out.
With our company rebates that translates to a ~75k BMW 5 or E-Class. The Model 3 can`t compete with that for me, personally.
For non EV enthusiasts that`s just terrible value for the money.

Enjoy your cars guys :)

You should look at TCO and not just purchasing prices only. Just listened to a video from a German Tesla owner who literally pays 10% of his former gas bills. Almost zero for maintenance. Costs are lower with the 3 over time than a Gas car.

You are making a major mistake even comparing the 3 to 5series or e-Class in terms of driving experience not to mention AP and last not least if you buy a gas car be prepared that the resales value will drop in the next 5 years dramatically.

Finally think about the carbon impact... which also applies to non EV enthusiasts...

Wait until you can get the MR and maybe RWD. That should come out in 2019 here in Europe.