Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European SuperCharger rollout updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EU supercharger map was updated with planned explansion for 2015.

Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Finland, Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Hungary etc. etc. will get superchargers.

Autoexpress had an article about using the Superchargers to drive from London to Birmingham and back. The article included the map below of current and future superchargers in UK and Ireland. It is similar to the 2015 map on the Tesla website.

We drive the Tesla Supercharger superhighway | Auto Express

Article said it took 5 hours to do 234 miles, 2 years ago it took 15 hours in a Leaf

uk_graphic.jpg

EU supercharger map was updated with planned explansion for 2015.

Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Finland, Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Hungary etc. etc. will get superchargers.
Awesome!

Although I already drove to Prague just 3 weeks ago with my Model S using the current SuperChargers.

But this is really great news!

They have to 'hurry' however to convince the mass market to buy Model 3.

@andre68: i hav just returned from Moraira in the Model S...
and although last saturday the misses said she would never ever in her life do the same trip again (also because we were in traffic jams on friday and saturday... the sunday trip from Macon to Eindhoven went smoooooooottttthhhhhhhhh, and after seeing the updates SuC map, she said we will go back with the S to Moraira next year...

so it's already doable now...