Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European SuperCharger rollout updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice!
Would you mind doing one covering scandinavia as well?

SuCaugustScan2015.jpg

Full Size version here

Have you seen the 2015 map of Europe?

There must be about 200 red dots on that map.

There's even a route towards Istanbul in Turkey.

I really do hope this drives some adoption in countries that are very much underrepresented in Tesla's sales. For example, Sweden and France both recently had significant supercharger installation activity and I hope there is a corresponding bump in sales numbers in the following quarter or two. Sweden's YTD is already 140, a significant move up from 2013's total of 5. France, however, is a dismal 2014 YTD of 184 given the size of the country even though it is a move up from 2013's total of 19.

Germany, of course, is the big question mark. 2014 YTD of 472 compared to 2013's total of 204.

I wish I had the stats on a per capita and per automotive dollar basis... another time.

I really do hope this drives some adoption in countries that are very much underrepresented in Tesla's sales. For example, Sweden and France both recently had significant supercharger installation activity and I hope there is a corresponding bump in sales numbers in the following quarter or two. Sweden's YTD is already 140, a significant move up from 2013's total of 5. France, however, is a dismal 2014 YTD of 184 given the size of the country even though it is a move up from 2013's total of 19.

Germany, of course, is the big question mark. 2014 YTD of 472 compared to 2013's total of 204.

I wish I had the stats on a per capita and per automotive dollar basis... another time.
I think the biggest reason why Sweden have got some SC is to help the Norwegians, i mean it's have been sold more Teslas in Denmark then hole Sweden and if it had been because the Swedish driver they would have had higher priority on Stockholm-Gothenburg and Stockholm-Malmo

Anyone with little more information have to mail them all information and then they can get it up
[email protected]
And it's up there!

Really great, just 50km from the place where I go on winter vacation every year! No more need to charge on my destination with extension cables. Just charge in Salzburg and that's all :)

I'm really happy with this aggressive SuperCharger rollout!

And it's up there!

Really great, just 50km from the place where I go on winter vacation every year! No more need to charge on my destination with extension cables. Just charge in Salzburg and that's all :)

I'm really happy with this aggressive SuperCharger rollout!

The address on supercharge.info matches the address of the Kaiserhof Hotel . Will the supercharger really be @ the hotel?

A friend of mine had a test ride saturday.

The Tesla sales person told him about the site for a new SC in Gremsdorf, Bavaria (near the Burger King at the Autobahn A3 exit), very close to my home.

Still hearsay but good to keep eyes open.
Nice!

Nürnburg itself would be a better place though, that makes Prague reachable via Pilzen. But hey, every additional SC is great news!