Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European SuperCharger rollout updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Emsburen had 116kW I think , see TFF forum. Still no real 135k numbers but getting there slowly. Also I suspect 120/135 could be just theoretical numbers which will never be actually realized because of voltage differences and losses etc. Or maybe it is just software controlled and 6.0 firmware (or newer packs) can have increased throughput.

PS: TM website updates slowly but the car already shows Lyon and Emsburen:
busyze7e.jpg

Can anybody in Norway or Germany test the new SuperChargers and confirm the charging rate?

On the "old" SuperChargers I've never seen anything higher then 106kW and I was wondering if the new SuperChargers are providing the 120 or 135kW as promised.

I Think 120 kW is currently possible, but it needs pack's SOC be 0%, pack's temperature and weather to be optimal and all the planets in right conjunction.

Where did you get this picture from? The grey dot's are the points where you ever charged or future SC?

Emsburen had 116kW I think , see TFF forum. Still no real 135k numbers but getting there slowly. Also I suspect 120/135 could be just theoretical numbers which will never be actually realized because of voltage differences and losses etc. Or maybe it is just software controlled and 6.0 firmware (or newer packs) can have increased throughput.

PS: TM website updates slowly but the car already shows Lyon and Emsburen:
busyze7e.jpg