Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European SuperCharger rollout updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As I posted on the UK and Ireland section, Winchester now has two supercharger sites live: Both the Sainsbury's mentioned above on the south side of the city and now a second one at Q Hotels Norton Park on the north side.

20150123_155815.jpg

On elbiforum (google translate) a poster said on Jan 21 that it's still 2-3 weeks away.
Bilder og info om superladere som er under bygging. .

Correct. But fear not. Go visit the Tesla store at Lade Arena (cool name - Lade is a part of Trondheim - and old name that actually means "to charge"). The Tesla store has some medium level charging opportunities and they are known as the most service minded and best Tesla service senter/store in Norway.

Now at last there's a new SuC in Hamburg permitted according to supercharge.info, 306 km from Køge in Danmark. :)

Also just saw this. Important for us as we definitely have to travel to DK at Easter time - with a 24/7 SuC in Hamburg, the whole thing becomes that much easier :biggrin:

Of course I'm assuming that it will be open by then, might be a bit tight, 2 months from permit to construction... I guess that the SeC is there as a fall-back.

Hi Nikwest, do you have more information about this charge? I need to go to munich thruth Brennero but SC is to far 350km , can you suggests something
Hi a.ceremonese,
I drove through Brennero i december med P85. No problem at all. You need around 40% of battery to cross. I have charged in Irschenberg and then in Italy i Ortisei. You always have a possibility to stop in Wurgl. There is a gratis charger 22kW on parking place, where you pay 1 euro/ hour.
Beautiful trip!

Hi a.ceremonese,
I drove through Brennero i december med P85. No problem at all. You need around 40% of battery to cross. I have charged in Irschenberg and then in Italy i Ortisei. You always have a possibility to stop in Wurgl. There is a gratis charger 22kW on parking place, where you pay 1 euro/ hour.
Beautiful trip!

Thank you very much for your help, is it easy to find the park in wurgl?

Also just saw this. Important for us as we definitely have to travel to DK at Easter time - with a 24/7 SuC in Hamburg, the whole thing becomes that much easier :biggrin:

Of course I'm assuming that it will be open by then, might be a bit tight, 2 months from permit to construction... I guess that the SeC is there as a fall-back.

You're covered no matter what. On my trip back from Brussels to Norway, I used the following SuCs, avoiding completely the Hamburg SuC:
(START: Brussels) --> Urmond (NL) --> Kamen (D) --> Lauenau (D) --> Bad Fallingbostel (D) --> Busdorf (D) --> and then you enter DK...

Many stops, which allows you to drive pretty fast on the German autobahns.

No need for a stop around Hamburg. If they do open the SuC, even better. But if they don't, no worries for you, your trip is covered :)