Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European SuperCharger rollout updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have any information about when route NL - Kopenhagen is improved with a new supercharger between hamburg and kopenhagen? Now you have to make a 130 KM detour to get there...On the tesla website there is a supercharger anounced with a 'comming soon' status ...

I met the owner of the company who will build some supercharge in Italy, he can't say nothing for according to Tesla Motors, but he said the location will be:

Affi biella, Savona, Brennero near plessi museum exit, Verona finished, Palmanova ( palmanova outlet ), Two in rome, Slovenia that is already underconstruction
How about Firenze? There's a coming soon SuC on the map, but no news about that one?

I met the owner of the company who will build some supercharge in Italy, he can't say nothing for according to Tesla Motors, but he said the location will be:

Affi biella, Savona, Brennero near plessi museum exit, Verona finished, Palmanova ( palmanova outlet ), Two in rome, Slovenia that is already underconstruction

Two in Rome! Fantastic. One was expected in Rome North (Highway area Fiano Romano?), while the other is new to me, you know the area around? South Rome probably?
Would be fantastic to reach Rome easily with the beautiful Tesla Model S from all over Europe, under the Colosseum or near the Sistine Chapel or the Trevi Fountain ... just to say the first three goals ...

Hello,
there are already Rome for a statement when the 1st SC is ready?

I need a Charge in Rome in June. A Enel access card is not that easy to find. A Hotel with charging option would be nice too.

sorry for the goolge English. ;-)

Hello,

I need a Charge in Rome in June. A Enel access card is not that easy to find. A Hotel with charging option would be nice too.

I'm not an owner of a Tesla (unfortunately ;-)), but I'm just an enthusiastic fan of engine technology in this fantastic car, and I try to make it known more than I can in my area... Reading here and there, in fact in Rome the best charging points are those of ENEL, but to get the card must be an Italian bank account in which the hassel account, or a friend who will pay the card (only 30 Euro) ... Beyond Tesla, I do not have even the card Enel, always unfortunately:) What I know, there aren't hotels that openly advertise refills car, but you may send mail to main hotel to ask if from here to the summer put a charging point. .. Get in touch with the Tesla Store in Milan, because they can give you advice for your trip to Rome and the exactly charging points. Anyway best charging points Enel in Rome are in Rome South, and Pomezia (where there is also a CHAdeMO 50 Kwh, but always Enel). Buon viaggio e divertiti a Roma !

You can get an Hera card, also if you do not have an Italian bank account number. I and many other Dutch Tesla drivers have one. I used it several times, and must say all chargers I used were 22kW and worked great. Also free parking and I never have seen anyone else charging. I plan to drive to Palermo this summer and go over Rome for couple of days and use the CHAdeMO,, that is if there is no SuC already by the . The Hera card is the same as Enel card.

See this posting how to get the card:
Italy - Page 12

Last edited:
You can get an Hera card, also if you do not have an Italian bank account number. I and many other Dutch Tesla drivers have one. I used it several times, and must say all chargers I used were 22kW and worked great. Also free parking and I never have seen anyone else charging. I plan to drive to Palermo this summer and go over Rome for couple of days and use the CHAdeMO,, that is if there is no SuC already by the . The Hera card is the same as Enel card.

See this posting how to get the card:
Italy - Page 12

But maybe only for EMILIA-ROMAGNA area...

see: HeraMobility

"Alla mobilità sostenibile Il Gruppo Hera ha dedicato “Io guido elettrico” l’offerta commerciale di Hera Comm per i possessori di auto elettrica. Un pacchetto “flat”, tutto compreso che con soli 25 al mese (iva inclusa) permette al cliente di utilizzare una card con cui ricaricare la propria auto elettrica senza limiti, presso tutte le colonnine pubbliche dell’Emilia-Romagna (presenti a Bologna, Modena, Imola, Reggio Emilia e Rimini), nell’ambito del progetto della Regione “Mi Muovo Elettrico”.

Two in Rome! Fantastic. One was expected in Rome North (Highway area Fiano Romano?), while the other is new to me, you know the area around? South Rome probably?
Would be fantastic to reach Rome easily with the beautiful Tesla Model S from all over Europe, under the Colosseum or near the Sistine Chapel or the Trevi Fountain ... just to say the first three goals ...

there will be more that are not in a map like Affi and Modena nord

- - - Updated - - -

Hello,

maybe in June will be ready One

How did you apply for the car?
I've sent to their subscription office via email the forms I've found on the Italian topic of this forum but still I didn't get any answer.
I'm planning a couple of weeks in Italy this summer and an Hera/Enel card will be vital.

Does anyone have any information about when route NL - Kopenhagen is improved with a new supercharger between hamburg and kopenhagen? Now you have to make a 130 KM detour to get there...On the tesla website there is a supercharger anounced with a 'comming soon' status ...

There is a new Super Charger in Hamburg since a few days. Privathotel Lindtner Hamburg, Heimfelder Straße 123, 21075 Hamburg

From there it is about 300 km to Køge.

I habe suggested a new Supercharger in Lübeck, Tesla is talking with the owner of the property. Let's wait ...

Kai

Yesterday we charged at Metz and saw the following:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427789498.015346.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427789509.846124.jpg

Confirmed by one of the men:
They are building/upgrading to 8 stalls!

There is a new Super Charger in Hamburg since a few days. Privathotel Lindtner Hamburg, Heimfelder Straße 123, 21075 Hamburg

From there it is about 300 km to Køge.

I habe suggested a new Supercharger in Lübeck, Tesla is talking with the owner of the property. Let's wait ...

Kai

ah that's cool. Google maps says the route via E20 is 130 KM longer, but only a 10 minutes longer travel. Anyone any experience with that route? Is it smarter to drive via E20 anyhow, since there's a lot of superchargers on that route? We're going last weekend of april

ah that's cool. Google maps says the route via E20 is 130 KM longer, but only a 10 minutes longer travel. Anyone any experience with that route? Is it smarter to drive via E20 anyhow, since there's a lot of superchargers on that route? We're going last weekend of april
For me it says one and a half hour longer... And from having tried both routes (not in a MS though) that seems about right. Unless you have to wait really long for the ferry. Of the 300 km from hamburg SC to køge SC, 19 km is a ferry so it's more like 285...

Thanks! I think we'll sleep in Hamburg anyway and then the 285 km to Koge is ok after full charge.

Weird, googlemaps says to me route Utrecht - Kopenhagen:
- Via A1: 767 KM - 7:45 without traffic. 8:23 with current traffic.
- Via E20: 902 KM - 7:49 without traffic. 8:43 with current traffic.

You're sure thats not accurate?