Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European SuperCharger rollout updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think we already discussed this earlier on this thread, but if you jump from Busdorf to Bad Fallingbostel, you have 215 km, so you don't need to stop at the Hamburg SuC :biggrin:

Indeed, but I prefer to charge and eat a Lauenau - I like the Maxi Grill :redface:

In any case, I contacted Hamburg SC and they told me that Lindhout is opening tomorrow!! :smile: The GAP finally closes!!!

new Italian Supercharger at plessi museum A22 Brenner Pass

- - - Updated - - -

Palmaniva Outlet is not undercostruction yet, but is the permit

- - - Updated - - -

Aosta is under cosnstrucion , but very long to go live, because is 12 stalls with solar panel

Great news, I hope Aosta does open at least a few stalls soon, I need it end of May, maybe it is enough time anyhow.

From Martigny to the coast near Albenga is a bit of a challenge and I need to pick up people from Turin Airport.
The Chademo as well as Enel/Hera coverage on this route is non-exsiting, my only option seems to be Ikea on the Turin ring road.
Having Aosta will drive my range requirement down to 335km, which is doable, without Aosta, I'm looking at 405....

new Italian Supercharger at plessi museum A22 Brenner Pass

- - - Updated - - -

Palmaniva Outlet is not undercostruction yet, but is the permit

- - - Updated - - -

Aosta is under cosnstrucion , but very long to go live, because is 12 stalls with solar panel
Great news. Do you have any referanse to permits? News articles? Pictures?

And any exact placements or positions?

Great news. Do you have any referanse to permits? News articles? Pictures?

And any exact placements or positions?

I met the owner of the company who will build some supercharge in Italy, he can't say nothing for according to Tesla Motors, but he said the location will be:

Affi biella, Savona, Brennero near plessi museum exit, Verona finished, Palmanova ( palmanova outlet ), Two in rome, Slovenia that is already underconstruction

I will be driving Hengersberg to Vienna on monday. I was hoping for the SC in St.Valentin to be ready, but it its not. Do anyone know of a 11kw charger on this route? I have heard that the service shop in Linz have one, is this true?

Tesla's service centers always have chargers available for customers on road trips, and they usually provide 100 km per hour of charge. But you can call them first to double check, and make sure they are open when you plan to arrive there :)