Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am having some trouble with an alert I am running. Today it shows (1) car (it was 7 yesterday), but it looks like there are more than that in the main CPO list.

Here is the Alert parameters:
Premium Audio:Y;
Color:Blue,RedMC;
CPO/Inv:CPO; Interior:GreyLeather,GreyLthr&Alcant,GreyNappa,GreyNextGen,GreyPerf,TanLeather,TanLthr&Alcant,TanNappa,TanNextGen,TanPerf;
Options PK01 X037;
Roof Pano;
Tech Package:Y;
Wheels:19Any;
Year:2013,2014,2015;

It only shows (1) match (the page won't load to show me what the match VIN is), but I think the following VIN's do match this search:
P31975, P32016, P52549, P51024 unless I am missing something.

I am having some trouble with an alert I am running. Today it shows (1) car (it was 7 yesterday), but it looks like there are more than that in the main CPO list.

Here is the Alert parameters:
Premium Audio:Y;
Color:Blue,RedMC;
CPO/Inv:CPO; Interior:GreyLeather,GreyLthr&Alcant,GreyNappa,GreyNextGen,GreyPerf,TanLeather,TanLthr&Alcant,TanNappa,TanNextGen,TanPerf;
Options PK01 X037;
Roof Pano;
Tech Package:Y;
Wheels:19Any;
Year:2013,2014,2015;

It only shows (1) match (the page won't load to show me what the match VIN is), but I think the following VIN's do match this search:
P31975, P32016, P52549, P51024 unless I am missing something.

Ok,once I fixed the colors, I'm seeing 13 cars matching these criteria.

Reactions: Az_Rael
Hank, thank you for making the EV-CPO tool. I've had a number of alerts running for awhile now; earlier this week I found the car I wanted from one of those alerts. I'm now anxiously awaiting delivery. I didn't think I would be an owner of a Tesla until the Model 3 arrived, but your tool allowed me to find a 2014 with autopilot and low miles at a price I was willing to pay.

Same here! I wanted a CPO Model S with AP at a decent price, knowing it would be nearly impossible to find. Less than 2 weeks ago, I got the E-mail alert. Now I have a Model S in my garage! So count this as yet another "Thank you!"

Waiting was definitely not easy, but as any Tesla owner will attest to, well worth it.

System update notice: Alerts for price changes are now only sent out if the price changes $500 or more. Price fluctuations of less than $500 are not recorded. Once the price changes $500 or more, then the price on EV-CPO will be updated and alerts will be sent out.

Tesla is fond of pushing out dozens or hundreds of $100 price changes (both UP and DOWN), generating lots of pretty useless alerts to be sent out. So it is possible to see a small price differences (<$500) between Tesla's site and EV-CPO, until the price difference hits $500.

Yes, hidden cars should have an "@" sign after the location name. I can see a few. You can try searching for "@" in the search box to find them. This is something I plan to improve tomorrow.

I actually don't get any results when I search for "@' in the search box. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Also, the alerts.php page is not available - I guess it's down for maintenance currently?

It's working from here. There's now a separate column for the hidden attribute.

Weird, this is what I'm seeing: (wonder if it's an issue w/ my browser)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-19 at 8.40.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-08-19 at 8.40.36 PM.png
    217.1 KB · Views: 49
Do you have a current Premium subscription? Are you logged into that account? If you post screenshots please don't crop anything out like the url or the page footer.

I am a current Premium subscriber and I am logged in. Sorry about the screenshots - here's a better one. You'll see I'm logged in (at the bottom, I just redacted part of my email address). You'll see there's no alerts link and there are no results from the @ search.

Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-19 at 9.27.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-08-19 at 9.27.26 PM.png
    785.6 KB · Views: 36
I am a current Premium subscriber and I am logged in. Sorry about the screenshots - here's a better one. You'll see I'm logged in (at the bottom, I just redacted part of my email address). You'll see there's no alerts link and there are no results from the @ search.

Thanks for your help.

Ugh sorry user error! I had two accounts registered. I had paid for premium on one and was using the other. Again, sorry for the false start on this one. Ok off to look at CPOs :)

Reactions: HankLloydRight
Same here! I wanted a CPO Model S with AP at a decent price, knowing it would be nearly impossible to find. Less than 2 weeks ago, I got the E-mail alert. Now I have a Model S in my garage! So count this as yet another "Thank you!"

Waiting was definitely not easy, but as any Tesla owner will attest to, well worth it.
I too was waiting for an AP car to arrive. Having the ability to set alerts by specific features was really key. For me, I had three criteria: 85kWh pack, AP, and 19" wheels. Its clear from the activity on that alert that AP cars are showing up more frequently now.

Reactions: HankLloydRight