Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I love your service and used it to find myself a Model Y. Today I noticed the hyperlink to the inventory page disappeared. What’s up with that? I liked that page with the pictures and details. I hope it comes back.

Thanks

Thanks for your feedback! It sounds like you have inadvertanly clicked the "Current Listings"/"Archived Listings" button and are looking at the archived/sold listings which no longer have a page on Tesla.com. Try clicking the button near the top of the page to restore the current listings:

1624710811743.png

1624710827066.png

Hi,
New here. Is there a way to setup alert for new Tesla at ev-tsla.com? I couldn't find one. Thanks

The data used at both sites EV-CPO.com and EV-TSLA.com is the same. So to get email and/or SMS alerts, please subscribe at EV-CPO.com and set up a saved configuration in the "Configuration Garage" and then you can get the alerts. Thanks for your support.

• Helpful
Reactions: SmartElectric
Thanks for your feedback! It sounds like you have inadvertanly clicked the "Current Listings"/"Archived Listings" button and are looking at the archived/sold listings which no longer have a page on Tesla.com. Try clicking the button near the top of the page to restore the current listings:

View attachment 677978
View attachment 677979

Thank you for the reply. Here is what I’m currently looking at:

9A573A8D-911B-4D7C-9EDC-B3DAE5B90D3D.png

What I am looking for is the hyperlink that used to take you to a page where you could select new or used of each model and it would show a rendered photo of each car available. In each photo you saw many of the details, but you could also click on Buy Now or Car Details and that would take you to the Tesla web page for that vehicle. For the life of me I can’t find it anymore.

Thanks

View attachment 677978
View attachment 677979

I also have this at the bottom of the home page on your website. I have cleared my history in Safari.

2F66DCA4-A0A7-48D5-ADCD-E5F391393844.png

What I am looking for is the hyperlink that used to take you to a page where you could select new or used of each model and it would show a rendered photo of each car available. In each photo you saw many of the details, but you could also click on Buy Now or Car Details and that would take you to the Tesla web page for that vehicle. For the life of me I can’t find it anymore.

Oh, for that, please go to: https://ev-tsla.com or https://m.tezz.la

I also have this at the bottom of the home page on your website. I have cleared my history in Safari.

Wow, ok, I'll have to look into fixing that. Thanks.

• Helpful
I bought a new model Y a couple weeks ago thanks to the EV-CPO site. Got it a week later. I noticed it automatically uses the referral code SarahElizabeth3205. Now I'm trying to find out where it shows my free supercharging miles and it's not in the loot box. I KNOW I used that referral code because I paid $2,000 to have it delivered across the country. Tesla's official website only lets me look 200 miles away. Is there any email confirmation or any proof that the code was used or was I supposed to enter it manually somewhere as well?

I bought a new model Y a couple weeks ago thanks to the EV-CPO site. Got it a week later. I noticed it automatically uses the referral code SarahElizabeth3205. Now I'm trying to find out where it shows my free supercharging miles and it's not in the loot box. I KNOW I used that referral code because I paid $2,000 to have it delivered across the country. Tesla's official website only lets me look 200 miles away. Is there any email confirmation or any proof that the code was used or was I supposed to enter it manually somewhere as well?

Thanks for the referral!
Please send me a PM with your name and email address, and I'll look at my referral dashboard to see if it shows up.

I may have discovered a bug with the way saved searches works between the browser & app. Whenever I create a saved search for P100D with "100" & "performance" selected it loads only the P100D cars on the browser. On the app, that same saved search retrieves all 100 cars, P100D & 100D. The same behavior exists if I save another search that singles out only 100D cars where it shows a mix of 100D and P100D when I load that same saved search on the app.

• Helpful
I may have discovered a bug with the way saved searches works between the browser & app. Whenever I create a saved search for P100D with "100" & "performance" selected it loads only the P100D cars on the browser. On the app, that same saved search retrieves all 100 cars, P100D & 100D. The same behavior exists if I save another search that singles out only 100D cars where it shows a mix of 100D and P100D when I load that same saved search on the app.

Thanks. I've identified and fixed the bug. Unfortunately, it requires an app update to be sent to Google Play and iOS App Stores, which takes quite a bit of time. I'll get them both updated as soon as I can.