Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ev.energy app + Octopus Agile = Win :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I asked for the change earlier today because when comparing from Oct 2023 onwards, I could have saved £500. Although charging is currently costlier, this additional expense is balanced out throughout the day. Every month, according to this app, there hasn't been a single instance where Agile would have been pricier than Intelligent. So even if I kept charging say 12:30-5:30 because ev-energy doesn't work for some reason it should still be cheaper. Only question is what will happen on Thursday with the reduction in the energy price cap.
I also asked for the change earlier today. I have a ASHP which causes the bulk of my electricity use. In winter, on IO I turned on the heating overnight (with underfloor heating using as a heat store) and had to top up once during the day. So I was thinking in the summer don't need the heating and as you say Agile over the last month it works out cheaper. Do you have any updates on the switch yet?

I moved to flux as I have solar and a battery.

This is the last week's usage. And that wasn't even a great week. Worth a look if you have solar/battery...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230526_180346_Octopus Watch.jpg
    Screenshot_20230526_180346_Octopus Watch.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 44