Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV Mud Flaps - Group Discount! [closed in 2019]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I've been in touch with Eric Bolduc from EV MudFlaps for the past week and he agreed to give back to the community with a discount for his Model 3 Mud Flaps at $119.99, down from his regular price of $150. Promo code is AUG19 and it's active immediately until this Sunday at 11:59pm EST.

Fort those that aren't familiar with them, they are made in Quebec (not chinese) and built for our harsh winter weather! 3 models to choose from depending on your road conditions! Big thank you to Eric Bolduc for allowing me to post this.

Garde-boues pour Tesla Model 3

The guy has very good reviews for rust protection as well. So yes, he is not the cheapest but...
I agree, but from the reviews I've read on them so far, they stand out as the best in terms of quality and protection.

Honest question. Tell me how the $120 mudflaps add value versus $35 besides the sellers pocket. What are the design data points?

Well, you know I am not here to argue with you, just do what you want.
To be honest I’m just trying to understand your statement: “The guy has very good reviews for rust protection as well.” What made you determine this? I don’t see any data points or reviews that explain why its designed for rust protection. If I buy a $500 wallet will it hold money better than a $100 wallet? I’m just confused right now.

If you got a bubble level to the 35 dollar flaps they were a half bead off level... maybe these are dead nuts. I don’t think I would notice the difference though... also, some people still waiting for them and the seller isn’t a talker... full disclosure... but my experience was nice

Reactions: jebinc
Last edited:
So you bought them just because they are expensive and assume better value. Got it.
I have come to see a lot of Tesla owners do that. It’s ridiculous. But their money, their call. Seen people pay to like RPM for same stuff you get for 1/3 for the price as they’re nothing but middlemen and some even takes longer than buying direct from China. Just gotta let go and not fall into that category.

Reactions: jebinc
Here's one review I gathered from RedFlagDeals on Eric Bolduc's mud flaps in case people were wondering.

"What makes these set of mudflaps different from the rest is that he includes a large extra bag of rivets, screws and 6 pieces of PPF that you stick onto your rocker panel so that the mudflaps don't rub against the paint. All the other brands will include the screws, that's it. Aside from the flaps themselves, he includes extras in case things goes wrong and that's not what a lot of companies do that nowadays. Canadian weather is tough, especially in Quebec and these were designed in mind. I kinda wished the price was lower, but the quality is definitely there."

Here's one review I gathered from RedFlagDeals on Eric Bolduc's mud flaps in case people were wondering.

"What makes these set of mudflaps different from the rest is that he includes a large extra bag of rivets, screws and 6 pieces of PPF that you stick onto your rocker panel so that the mudflaps don't rub against the paint. All the other brands will include the screws, that's it. Aside from the flaps themselves, he includes extras in case things goes wrong and that's not what a lot of companies do that nowadays. Canadian weather is tough, especially in Quebec and these were designed in mind. I kinda wished the price was lower, but the quality is definitely there."

Thanks for sharing. At one time, Eric's flaps, and those $180 carbon fiber flaps (that were missing clips, screws and tape) were the only games (flaps) in town, so the above quote might have been true when written, but is not true today. :rolleyes: The two different sets that I ordered came with extra screws, grommets, push pins and tape. Heck, Tsolutions even sent me an extra shorter set of mud flaps for the front; that's six flaps for $34.95 (the group buy). The Tsolutions flap also includes a stainless steel mounting bracket (Patent Pending) that "bolts" into the rear - making for the most secure attachment. I offer this not to be overly critical of Eric's offering as it had it's time an place, but that time and place has passed him by as his pricing is nowhere near where the market is today, and I want new comers to know they now have a choice. Just sayin' :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.