Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor EV Tuning Solutions Open House! Sunday June 24th NH1 Motorplex Seabrook NH

Attending

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

EV Tuning Solutions
would like to invite everyone to our open house at the NH1 Motorplex Electric Go-Kart Race Track on Sunday June 24th from 11-4 pm (end time is not firm we can hang out as long as people want.) This is a family friendly event and is open to all car enthusiasts. We will be offering 10% off our entire store! If you’d like to pre-order and pickup at the event the cut off will be Friday June 8th to ensure we can get the product to us in enough time for the event. Otherwise it will be shipped to you when it arrives to our facility.

Discount code “EVTSOPENHOUSE” will give you a one time use 10% off entire store discount. Any shipping charges will be refunded after the order is placed if you are going to be picking up at the event. Please reply back to your order confirmation with whether or not you're attending the event so we know to refund shipping charges.

Here are NH1 Motorplex Minimum Height Requirement and Rates:

You must have a membership with NH1 Karting to race- 7$ (good for 1 year)

They have a first timer pak- 2 races and the membership for 37$

Combos available (this is not including the 7$ membership)

1 Race: 20$

2 Races: 35$

3 Races: 47$

4 Races: 60$

Adult racers- MUST be 56" - 14 laps per race

Junior racers- MUST be 48" -12 laps per race

Please Reply to this Thread as an RSVP so we have an idea of head count for the event. If you have any questions you can email me at [email protected]

We look forward to putting faces to screen names/avatars :)

Chris Salvo
Owner - EV Tuning Solutions.

I just wanted to remind people that if they're purchasing something and want to pick it up at the open house to make sure you reply back to the order confirmation email so we know to refund your shipping costs. Just a little over a month away!

I am surprised by the response to this. I would've thought electric go karts that do 25-35mph, other Tesla owners and close proximity to the superchargers on a Sunday in the summer would've gathered more interest than this. Is everyone just lurking in the shadows or do we really only have 4-5 people that may or may not be interested in coming to this event? I am working on having vendors come that do either audio/camera installs and detailers as well so it'd be a good time to ask questions and get first hand knowledge as well as see peoples work up close and in person.

I understand it's tough especially where it's a sunday to have to drive all that way back and then have work on Monday. The next one will be on a Saturday instead and maybe we change the location to somewhere a little more central. However for the poor neglected people in Maine and New Hampshire I figured they need some love for once haha.

Reactions: HankLloydRight