TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by themacs, Jun 1, 2016.

1. themacs

themacs Member

Nov 28, 2014
    san clemente, CA
    Has anyone ordered the rear console or / and the car cover?

They look good and the prices appear fair. I'm wondering about the actual quality? Good looks on a computer screen are great but……..

I'm inclined to order both!
  2. JanetM

JanetM Member

Sep 7, 2015
    TX (Austin area)
    I ordered the rear console for my husband's car and while we do like it, I was surprised that it wasn't leather. I'm not sure why I thought it would be, since the description doesn't implicitly say so - but I did make that assumption and so I was surprised when it came and I saw the vinyl. He has the same color seats you have, and the console's color is a pretty close match, not exact. The build quality is adequate, not great. Overall, I'm satisfied since we weren't prepared to pay for the more expensive options right now.
  3. tliving

tliving Member

Mar 8, 2014
    New England, USA
    I have the rear console from Evannex (front one too), and similar thoughts to @JanetM although I expected the finish as I have the front console from EVannex too. Im happy with it and it was the only one that met my needs at the lowest price. I wanted a secure fit, 2 cups, and storage. The Tesla one is the next best but much more pricey.