Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Exagon Furtive e-GT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just came across this video of the Furtive e-GT being driven at Magny Cours.
According to the poster, it did the course 2 seconds faster than the McLaren MP4-12C (he rode in it as well), though the McLaren seemed faster because of all the drama. :smile:

Also, haven't confirmed it with the company yet, but I read that they will show the production version at the Paris Auto Show at the end of September.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, haven't confirmed it with the company yet, but I read that they will show the production version at the Paris Auto Show at the end of September.

Was told the same thing at Geneva. Also expect three phase rapid charge then.

Looks like a good car. But at €300k they'll sell a maximum of 100 per year.

That's good cause that's all they're making.

I agree on price, though the Karma won't get you that 0-60 performance. I'm surprised Audi and BMW haven't tried for more aggressive performance numbers considering the lofty prices they plan to charge as well.

For 1/3 the price you can get a Karma or Roadster which each cater to looks/range in the former and performance in the latter. And you'll have $200K leftover in your pocket.
With respect, the Roadster's interior and build quality is only worth 1/3 the price (Note: I love my Roadster). You really need to see the Furtive e-GT and sit in it... you then realise that you are looking at an electric super car that can take on the Ferrari's and Koenigsegg's in terms of quality and desirability... IMO this car will set the bench mark that Tesla and others will need to beat in future.

Exagon Motors Furtive-eGT Spotted at Nurburgring
...Exagon Motor’s electric supercar was introduced at last year’s Top Marques Monaco car show and the production model will make its public debut at this year’s Paris Motor Show in September...
Exagon%20Motors%20Furtive-eGT%20Spotted%20at%20Nurburgring%20002.jpg

Exagon%20Motors%20Furtive-eGT%20Spotted%20at%20Nurburgring%20003.jpg