Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Expanded FSD Visualization

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same. Soft reset did not help. Did you find a solution?
No. In fact, its much worse: as of 2 daze ago, all aspects of the beta went away as well as any aspect of AP/TACC. I've scroll wheel reset with and without SSD/Sentry connected, put the car to sleep overnight. The best I get is intermittent "steering wheel," but the moment I depress the stalk, it disappears. Software hasn't changed, no Safety Score on App, so I've decided to just wait for 10.4... Good luck to you, but I shoulduh been more grateful for what I had...again! ;)

Reactions: Taser8612
Upvote 0
No. In fact, its much worse: as of 2 daze ago, all aspects of the beta went away as well as any aspect of AP/TACC. I've scroll wheel reset with and without SSD/Sentry connected, put the car to sleep overnight. The best I get is intermittent "steering wheel," but the moment I depress the stalk, it disappears. Software hasn't changed, no Safety Score on App, so I've decided to just wait for 10.4... Good luck to you, but I shoulduh been more grateful for what I had...again! ;)
What finally worked for me was to minimize the nav turn by turn list. Odd, and certainly not intuitive.

Reactions: GeezerSquid
Upvote 0