Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Visualizations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Before I subscribed to FSD Beta the traffic light visualizations were glowing and I had the option of turning FSD visuals on or off in the Autopilot menu. Now that I cancelled FSD Beta the on/off option is no longer available and doesn’t show in the menu and also the traffic lights now look dull and aren’t glowing like before. Is there a way to fix that? I tried rebooting, cam calibration etc to no avail.

Before I subscribed to FSD Beta the traffic light visualizations were glowing and I had the option of turning FSD visuals on or off in the Autopilot menu. Now that I cancelled FSD Beta the on/off option is no longer available and doesn’t show in the menu and also the traffic lights now look dull and aren’t glowing like before. Is there a way to fix that? I tried rebooting, cam calibration etc to no avail.
Sounds like it's back to the regular autopilot level. No matter what settings I have in mine, it refuses to display anything "advanced" looking.

Upvote 0
Car updated to 44.30.5.1 and the toggle for FSD Visualization Preview is gone.

Anyone else notice this?

I no longer have this option under the Autopilot settings:
Screenshot_20231224-110731~2.png

( I don't have FSD, but just liked the simple enhanced images over the basic Autopilot ones. Used to be able to toggle, but seems option has been removed?)

Upvote 0
Car updated to 44.30.5.1 and the toggle for FSD Visualization Preview is gone.

Anyone else notice this?

I no longer have this option under the Autopilot settings:
View attachment 1002792

( I don't have FSD, but just liked the simple enhanced images over the basic Autopilot ones. Used to be able to toggle, but seems option has been removed?)
I think it is enabled by default.

My M3 Highland with simple AP displays all the visualizations I had in my old M3 with FSD after the 2023.44.30.4 and 2023.44.30.6 updates

Upvote 0
I think it is enabled by default.

My M3 Highland with simple AP displays all the visualizations I had in my old M3 with FSD after the 2023.44.30.4 and 2023.44.30.6 updates

That's what i was hoping but nope, the visualizations have reverted back to old plain (almost limited black and white) version, similar to prior toggling of the setting (which is now no longer available)... And of course just when I was planning to show off my new car to family at xmas, this "update" happens...

Upvote 0