Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Experience with Doering Leasing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As a somewhat biased source.. ;), I asked the CEO about their Tesla leasing experience, and he replied:

"We have been writing them for over 4 years and have over 50 written to date, mostly to individuals and businesses, and a few municipal."

When Tesla has leasing volume or custom requests they can't handle with their internal leasing arm, they often send them to Doering.

If you have any specific questions about leasing, you can ask me, or I can PM you his email address, or you can fill out the survey on the website and they'll reach out to you.

• Funny
Reactions: Qbenjamin
As a somewhat biased source.. ;), I asked the CEO about their Tesla leasing experience, and he replied:

"We have been writing them for over 4 years and have over 50 written to date, mostly to individuals and businesses, and a few municipal."

When Tesla has leasing volume or custom requests they can't handle with their internal leasing arm, they often send them to Doering.

If you have any specific questions about leasing, you can ask me, or I can PM you his email address, or you can fill out the survey on the website and they'll reach out to you.

New year, new online profile? :)

Thanks for the background info, this is helpful. I am early in my research process but will fill out the form on your site...trying to make sure I understand the mechanics and get an idea of numbers at this stage.

It doesn't indicate it yet (not enough posts), but this is a TMC Vendor account, so I'm using this to reply in an official EV-CPO capacity.

Normal TMC posts will still be under my usual handle.

The educational articles on the EV-CPO.com leasing page are a good place to start to understand how it works.

And just to make sure, you are the same Delorean owning "hmmm" on TCF? Talk about worlds colliding! :)

On the topic of leases, I didn't realize that Tesla's very own 2-year leases were back. Not sure when that happened.

Re. lack of inv cars...you know something is coming...don't ask me what though.

Yeah this happened last week! 2 year leases are a better value in my opinion especially with the 7500 credit split between 24 months instead of 36.