Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Exploren supported Charging network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Exploren is not a traditional charging network provider but an indipendent software and EV charging billing service.

Exploren also seem to be using the EVConnect app/backend (same as Evie, Jolt, Ampol and I think Chargefox)

Interestingly they allow you to enroll any RFID card to use. Just scan the barcode then tap the card. So my Evie card doubles as Exploren.

• Informative
Reactions: OzVic
4 60kw Exploren DC faschargers randomly showed up in my area on PlugShare!!

I don’t know if they are council owned because they use ChargeFox and are not free.

Truganina Community Centre | Truganina, VIC | EV Station

1712015456007.jpeg

Wyndham council seems to be a proactive Council when it comes to EV charging

Here are its current EV charging network (not including Truganina)
Truganina Community Centre is a Wyndham Council asset

Its possibly going to be 💩tium RTM 75 DC chargers ). Cost 45c/kWh based on its other chargers which is very reasonable.

Reactions: SPadival

I don’t know if they are council owned because they use ChargeFox and are not free.

Truganina Community Centre | Truganina, VIC | EV Station

View attachment 1034407
Thankfully PlugShare (and Google Maps) seem to ingest Exploren sites within a day or few of them going live - unfortunately they don't seem to differentiate between public and private/restricted charging, so there has been the odd site ingested that probably didn't need to be.