Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Glendale, AZ - West Northern Avenue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can confirm this site is now open for non-Tesla. Charged my Rivian there yesterday. Based on stall layout I don't see a way to charge a Rivian without blocking another charger unless using the 1 stall that is in use behind me.

Screenshot 2023-12-26 223858.png

Reactions: Big Ike
Is there a list of Superchargers with Magic Dock that might not be enabled yet for non-Teslas? The website seems to indicate it's now open for non-Teslas: https://www.tesla.com/findus?location=34109
If supercharge.info is accurate, the Northern Ave site is the ONLY supercharger site in AZ that is open to non-Teslas. I'm taking that to mean (if accurate) that Magic Docks are a dead technology since J3400 (NACS) is being adopted. OR, this was partially funded by NEVI so there has to be CCS capability.

Anyway, go to supercharge.info and look at the 'Data' tab on the top right. Sort by state and have a look at the symbols. AZ has a couple of solar canopies listed too.

If supercharge.info is accurate, the Northern Ave site is the ONLY supercharger site in AZ that is open to non-Teslas. I'm taking that to mean (if accurate) that Magic Docks are a dead technology since J3400 (NACS) is being adopted. OR, this was partially funded by NEVI so there has to be CCS capability.

Anyway, go to supercharge.info and look at the 'Data' tab on the top right. Sort by state and have a look at the symbols. AZ has a couple of solar canopies listed too.
As of today, yes this is the only site in AZ that has MagicDocks installed. It did open recently, it'll be interesting to see if upcoming sites will also have MagicDocks installed too.

Charged here in Glendale (Northern Ave), just before Noon. Only 1 other Tesla there, and it was gone about 5 minutes later. No non-Teslas were there. 16 stalls virtually unused midday! That is SO different than Tempe and Mesa locations where all stalls are often full midday on a weekday, and a short wait is often indicated in the nav system.