Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Export data from Tessie and import into Teslamate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got Teslamate up and running. Been collecting data in Tessie for a little while. Has anyone successfully exported data from Tessie and imported it into Teslamate?

Teslamate supports importing CSV files in TeslaFi's format, so if I can get Tessie's data formatted into TeslaFi's CSV, it seems I'll be able to do the import. Tessie supports importing from TeslaFi and Teslamate formats, but it doesn't look like it directly exports in either of those formats. So I'm guessing I need to run it through some sort of data transformer. Has anyone done this? Is TeslaFi's CSV format documented somewhere?

Reactions: gtg465x
@gtg465x Yes, this was his response.

You can tap Settings > Export to get all the raw data. Change the header columns to match whatever TeslaFi has and it might let you import it - otherwise you can ask TeslaMate to support Tessie exports.

I downloaded the file, but not sure how to convert it to the TeslaFi format. Here are some relevant posts I found related to TeslaFi's CSV:

...but I haven't dug further. There's quite a difference between Tessie and TeslaFi's format as far as I can tell, so it will take some time to do the mapping.

Did you ever get this figured out? My import of my TesliFi data files when I try to get it into TeslaMate and same with Tessie export / import.. At this point I'm ready to give up as I've tried numerous things / times to get it imported.