Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Extended Warranty Switzerland (Tesla Anschlussgarantieversicherung)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I live in Belgium and I actually got a mail from Tesla offering the warranty extension, but with a Swiss company (helvetia.ch).
The curious thing is that I was interested, I contacted Helvetia (first using the contact form, then on the phone) and they didn't know a thing about it. I'm still waiting for them to contact me back (it's been more than 1 month, oh well).

I also contacted my service center, they told me to check with Helvetia and washed their hands clean.

Now the entry conditions are no longer satisfied for me (past 85000 km) and I'm stranded with no extension.

Did anyone try this? I ask because the link under "Extended Warranty Insurance" is Extended Warranty Insurance so I looked for this product on Helvetia.ch and found nothing. I then called them & they seemed never to have heard of it and finally I looked on teh parent site Produkte - INZMO which only appears to be in german and claims to offer an app that iTunes says is not be available in Switzerland but is available in the US only fro it then to be absent from the US store too. basically this seems really dubious however much I'd like to extend ASAP.

Did anyone try this? I ask because the link under "Extended Warranty Insurance" is Extended Warranty Insurance so I looked for this product on Helvetia.ch and found nothing. I then called them & they seemed never to have heard of it and finally I looked on teh parent site Produkte - INZMO which only appears to be in german and claims to offer an app that iTunes says is not be available in Switzerland but is available in the US only fro it then to be absent from the US store too. basically this seems really dubious however much I'd like to extend ASAP.
Try this link for the french version :
Extended Warranty Insurance
or this link for the italien version :
Or this one for the german version :

Hi,

I don't really understand the need to "contact" Helvetia?

As far as I can see you just enter your VIN, model, mileage, first registration date, choose 2 or 4 years, and pay.

I'm still 2½ months away from the need to buy the warranty extension, and hope it's actually as easy as that.

Due to Covid-19 we've been stuck in the Philippines since October 2019, and may very well choose to sit out the situation here until spring/summer 2022.

Hi,

I don't really understand the need to "contact" Helvetia?

As far as I can see you just enter your VIN, model, mileage, first registration date, choose 2 or 4 years, and pay.

I'm still 2½ months away from the need to buy the warranty extension, and hope it's actually as easy as that.

Due to Covid-19 we've been stuck in the Philippines since October 2019, and may very well choose to sit out the situation here until spring/summer 2022.
There is no need to contact Helvetia. As I said you just have to use to mentioned link, enter your car information and choose the duration (2 or 4 years):)
Tesla doesn't provide the warranty extension for Europe.

Last edited:
Reactions: krouebi
Ok thanks. Did you (or anybody else) already have to claim a reimbursement?
How was the process? I guess you pay for the repair first and then you claim the money back?
I have for that damn eMMC chip (before the recall) and for a failing trunk door lock. The process was absolutely like usual. I don't even know the cost of the repair. All was done between Tesla and the Insurance. The only think I had to do is to provide Tesla the insurance policy number.

Reactions: Dario_75D