Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Exterior Dimensions?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone tell me the exterior overall dimensions? I'm trying to determine if it'll fit in a particular spot I want to park it.

Mostly just concerned with length and width, but height would be cool to know too.
Someone did a graphical representation compared to a Raptor based on known dimensions and measuring in a graphics program.

what dimension are you most concerned about? Length?

Then it'll be too long. If it was 18 feet he would have tweeted 18 ft. Sub 19 means it’ll be 18.9.
There are a few pics out there of the CT next to a Model Y, which is 15.5 feet long. Here is one -

There are also some photoshopped ones, which I wouldn't trust for accuracy.

Hard to believe that with all of the sightings, especially at Superchargers, no one has taken even rough measurements.

Reactions: Bizarrkley_2
There are a few pics out there of the CT next to a Model Y, which is 15.5 feet long. Here is one -

There are also some photoshopped ones, which I wouldn't trust for accuracy.

Hard to believe that with all of the sightings, especially at Superchargers, no one has taken even rough measurements.
That's over a year old now, so I don't trust it. I guess we wait until someone actually measures it, or Tesla releases the final specs.

Saw one around here yesterday.. the rake of the A to B pillar roofline made it so that the driver (who seemed just shy of 6’) had to bend forward lean down to get into the drivers seat without hitting head on the roofline. It’ll be interesting to see these when they are finally released.

Saw one around here yesterday.. the rake of the A to B pillar roofline made it so that the driver (who seemed just shy of 6’) had to bend forward lean down to get into the drivers seat without hitting head on the roofline. It’ll be interesting to see these when they are finally released.
I noticed the same issue with the Israeli PM getting a ride with Musk. Had to bend his head forward and nearly hit it on the A pillar. He is 6 feet tall.

Reactions: tivoboy
Reviving this thread now that Tesla has made public that the CT total length is 223.7”.

I assume that the top rear edge of the body (the top of the tailgate) does not protrude beyond the rear bumper. The tailgate panel angles slightly backward — top edge is farther to the rear than the bottom edge — but it would not make sense for it to be beyond the rear bumper.