Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Factory running at full capacity 24x7 (looking at the parking lot)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can offer a longer term view. I was at the factory recently, and was shocked at the totally full parking lots and valet service required, even for factory visits and test drives. There was even a traffic jam just to get onto and off the property at the boulevard. Last time I was there about a year ago, this was absolutely not the case. But then we all essentially knew this, they are growing dramatically, even independent of Model 3.

From other data, it is clear that we are not quite past the Model 3 inflection point in the "S-curve" yet, but when we get there, it is hard to imagine how busy that place will be!

Not sure this helps anything. But, on 9/28/17 when I took my factory tour the guy reported the number of employees working there. Another person ask if that included the number of employees needed for the Model 3 ramp up and he said yes. I do not remember the exact number he said.

• Informative
Reactions: int-veh
as your post should have been. as you well know I do not have any ability to move any post into snippiness.
your sanctimonious posts and in this particular example hypocriticalness are often on display, maybe that is why that post was moved to snippiness.
Pot calling the kettle black.

If you have anything meaningful to say on this topic, feel free to PM me. I'm not going to continue this pissing war in this thread, which will likely get moved to snippiness anyway.