TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Factory Tour Question - Merchandise Available to Purchase?

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by rfmurphy81, Mar 23, 2016.

1. rfmurphy81

rfmurphy81 Member

I'm planning to do the Fremont factory tour very soon. Do they have a retail store that sells the various Tesla-branded merchandise at the end of the tour? I guess similar to a showroom but with a majority of the available merchandise, not necessarily anything that is branded about being at the factory. I guess I'm thinking something similar to how there's a store at the end of the Jelly Belly factory tour in Fairfield, CA. :p

I did some cursory searches on the forums and Google, but I can't seem to find any indication whether that's a "thing".

2. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

Yes the location you start the factory tour has a lot of Tesla merchandise for sale, more than I have seen available in most other SF Bay Area Tesla showrooms.

3. Lon12

Lon12 Member

I was just there yesterday. We picked up quite a few items. They don't have everything and not all sizes but better than other stores I've been to. I had to visit the service centre to buy a CHAdeMO adapter.
    store.jpeg

4. rfmurphy81

rfmurphy81 Member

Better than nothing! Thanks for the prompt answers. :)