Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Falcon Door Issues, Touch Screen Freezing, Seatbelt Light Jumping

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All-

It's been a while, I can honestly say my Model X has been in the service center at least 30% of the time I have owned the car since the end of december last year.

I stopped posting all my issues, in hopes that Tesla would fix the issues... but I just came back from my first road trip from SF to LA and it was a pain in my ass.

Three Issues that I wanted to share
Video Links:
1. Second Row seatbelt issue, Tesla told me this was fixed already

2. Falcon Door Issue
-Both doors are giving me issues, the left door more than the right, Tesla kept the car for close to a month and told me this was fixed.
-
-

3. Tesla Contact Service due to Touch Screen Frozen, a new issue, but a Pain in the Ass!
-

Yeah... I'm having falcon wing door issues as well. Same as you. My car has been in several times. It works for awhile and then goes back to the same problem your having. I am pretty sure they are looking for a fix but just havent found it yet. Lets cross our fingers for a permanent solution soon. I heard they just had a design change/update for the upper falcon sensors recently so hopefully that will do it.

My 2nd row (passenger-side) seat belt red light is on constantly when someone sits in that seat (regardless whether they have their seat belt fastened or not). The 2nd row (driver-side) works as expected - it only turns on when someone is sitting there without their seat belt fastened.

Sounds like in your case it might be a loose connection to the seat belt sensor, and in my case it's completely disconnected.

Last edited: